chapter 42

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello I am Doctor Simon, What seems to be the problem" A blonde haired doctor rushes over towards us as I try so hard to keep clam and not worry Baek. "This is my partner Baekhyun his waters broke and he is bleeding" Chanyeol looks at Baek who is crying now in his arms while holding onto his stomach. "Nurse a wheelchair please" The doctor shouts to a dark haired nurse who rushes over to us with a wheelchair. "Is my baby going to be ok?" Baek cries out while still holding on tight to my arms. "Lets get a scan done and we can see how baby is doing" the doctor helps me put baek in the wheelchair as we hurry down to a room down the hallway.

"Ok we just need to get you up on the bed" The doctor helps me lift Baek up onto the bed laying him on his back. "Ok Baekhyun I just need to put this jelly on you so we can see baby. It is a bit cold but sure it wont matter once we see baby" the doctor smiles as he shakes the clear bottle sending the jelly like substance falling onto Baekhyun's stomach. "Chanyeol hold my hand please" he looks at the taller with so much sadness making him pray that their baby is ok and that the blood isn't what he thinks it is. Grabbing the smallers hand in his Chanyeol leans over  baek kissing his forehead as they all look at the screen. "Ok there is baby" the doctor says moving the wand like device along baek's stomach. "Strong heart beat, rather fast at the moment since you are now in labour. Let me just see why you are bleeding" the doctor keeps moving the wand around stopping and zooming in closer as he can making Chanyeol really worry now. "It hurts so much" Baekhyun grabs the tallers hand tight as he grabs his stomach in pain with his free hand.

"Doctor please what is wrong?" Chanyeol look at him still studying the small screen. Looking up he presses a red button on the wall before getting up and putting the wand down. "Ok Baekhyun baby is fine but the reason for your bleeding is the sack the baby grows in is coming away from the wall of your insides. This happens with women but usually only happens after baby is delivered. Your body just wants it all out together. There is no need to worry we are going to move you into the delivery suite and deliver your baby" he smiles down at a now crying baek. "I do have to tell you though that I will need to knock you out as a precaution for you and your baby". The doctor looks at Chanyeol making him more worried.

"Thank you doctor" Chanyeol tells him as two nurses come into the room. "Chanyeol I'm scared I want to go home and be with Tae" Baek looks at the taller while the doctor and Chanyeol helps lift baekhyun into the wheel chair. "Can't he have a normal C section Doctor?" Chanyeol quizes the doctor as the nurses begin to move baek in the wheelchair towards the door. "No sir the reason why is because he might get destressed as I try to remove the baby and the sack. It may take me awhile so I would rather put him under then let him lay there not knowing and worrying behind a screen" the doctor holds open the door as Chanyeol is left standing in shock not knowing what to do. "Chanyeol please stay with me" baek cries out as he is wheeled out of the door.

"Wait hang on. Baek baby I will be right there with you right Doc" Chanyeol stands up facing the doctor as the Doctor shakes his head. "Im sorry sir but we can't let you in as he could get an infection you will need to stay in the family room and a nurse will be with you shortly to keep you up to date". Chanyeol feels like is heart is breaking inside his chest not believing he cant be with the man he loves again at that most important time of his life. "Please doctor I'm scared" Baekhyun cries out as he looks at the doctor. Chanyeol knows the doctor is only doing what he needs to do for the sake of Baekhyun and the baby.Chanyeol gets on his knees in front of Baek holding his hands "Listen to me Sweetheart you go do this and I will be right here when you get back" he leans closer kissing Baekhyun on the lips before they rush him down the corridor to the delivery suite.

"Hey what's happened?" Sehun shouts from behind seeing Chanyeol still on his knees. "They took him and I can't be there in case of infection" Chanyeol lets go of his tears that he was holding making Sehun pull him up from the floor.

"Ok lets get you into the family room then and we can wait in there ok" Sehun gets him to his feet as they walk down the hallway near the delivery suite into the room across the way. "Thanks for being here Sehun i thought you would have left and went back to Kai and Tae" Chanyeol stands with the door open looking at the delivery suite doors worrying about his sweetheart. "How could I leave you alone like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter