Chapter 33

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols pov

Slowly as I'm coming around to waking up I feel little kisses along my back that I haven't felt in years. Smiling I look over my shoulder and see him smiling as he continues kissing up and over my shoulder before kissing my cheek.

"Morning" he whispers so softly before kissing back down my back. He use to always do this when we where together and it usually meant one thing food.

"Morning gorgeous how are you this beautiful morning" I move so I can lay on my back as he moves and lays across my stomach looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I miss tae" he runs his long slim fingers across my chest looking all sad.

"I bet your hungry too and thats why you woke me up" I try hold back my laughing as he just looks at me before hiding his face "You remembered" he mumbles while I reach down and pull him so he is laying beside me now.

"Of course I remember, I remember everything about you baek" running my hand down his cheek he closes his eyes and smiles as he reaches up to touch my hand. "Chanyeol you said you loved me lastnight is it true" he opens his eyes as they fill with tears making my heart break at seeing him like this.

"Byun Baekhyun I love you, I love you more then anything in this world, well next to our son of course" he smiles at me before closing his eyes and letting the tears fall as they roll down his puffy cheeks.

"Baek sweetheart I meant everything I said lastnight" he finally opens his eyes again and looks at me "I did too" he moves so quickly I fall onto my back as he kisses me softly before snuggling into my chest hugging me. I wrap my arms around him as best I can as we lay in silence and just live in the here and now.

 

Kai pov

"Bonk bonk bonk" I wake to my bed bouncing. Opening my eyes I see Tae jumping on my bed before he falls and smacks me on the face with his arm cast. Grabbing my face in severe pain I let out a roar till the room goes quiet before screams of crying fill the silence.

Moving my hands away from my face which now have blood on them I look towards Tae who is sitting looking at me sobbing his little heart out with tears rolling down his cheeks while trying to get off my bed. My eyes are watering from the impact that I can't stop him as I roll around the bed in pain.

"Hey what's happened?" I hear Sehun open the door and rush towards me as Tae starts to stop crying. "Opening my eyes I see Luhan holding Tae and Sehun in front tof me" he was bouncing on the bed and fell on me and smacked his cast off my face". I move in so much pain in the bed trying not to scream again.

"I'll get you something hang on" Sehun hurries out of the room as Luhan tries to calm Tae.

"Bonk.... Sad" tae tells Luhan as he still cries a little in his arms.

"Kai will be ok little one, let's get you outside ok" luhan takes him out as Sehun hurries back in with a cold cloth helping me sit up. "Put this on, it will stop with the bleeding" he places the cold towel across my nose and mouth making me hiss in pain. "Let me see" he moves it away and looks me over. "Kai I think you need to go the ER your nose might be broke" he covers my nose back up as I feel my emotions rise.

"I don't want to go to the hospital, please don't make me" I sit up more in the bed as I hear my phone buzz. Sehun reaches for it and passes it to me. Looking through my tears I see it's from D.O

 

Hey if your not busy today fancy meeting up?

I can't today I have to go to the ER

Omg why what's happened is tae OK are you ok?

He fell and busted my face with his cast, my nose might be broke

My poor baby boy ill  met you there

 

I hand my phone back to Sehun as he just smiles at me. "Was that D.O?" he removes the cloth from my nose and makes a horrible face. "Yes it was and why are you looking at me like that?" I get out of my bed and walk towards the mirror. Seeing the blood across my face, down my mouth and chin from my nose I near pass out.

"I look like a damn vampire who has just eaten in a movie" I hold the cloth tight to my face. "We need to get you to the hospital now" Sehun helps me with my clothes before he hurries out to the sitting room as I follow close behind him.

"No no no" I see tae say as he cries and hurries back into the arms of Luhan sitting on the floor as he hushes him. "What are we gonna do with tae we need to bring him with us" Sehun looks at me and back to Tae in Luhan's arms. "I will stay with him till they get back, you get him to the ER" luhan hugs Tae tight rocking him back and forward trying to hush his little sobs.

"Are you sure?" Sehun gets on his hunkers beside them both while rubbing Tae's brown locks. "Yes I'm sure" Luhan smiles before Sehun leans in and kisses him on the lips. I take it their date went well and I will be sure to make fun of him once I feel better. Sehun hurries into his room to get dressed as I slip on my shoes and grab my phone.

Sitting on the side of the chair waiting I can't help but look at tae afraid to look at me. " I love you little buddy" I tell him but he didn't reply. Lately he says buddy back as his way of telling me he loves me too but not now. I fell my heart begin to break knowing I have scared him so much by screaming and all the blood.

"He loves you too Kai, he just got a fright when you screamed I think" Luhan rubs his hands through taes hair hushing him as he rocks him back and forward. "Let's get you to the ER" Sehun  holds open the main door as I can't help but look back at Tae "I'm sorry little buddy" I step outside and start to cry as Sehun guides me to the elevator. "He hates me now, I was fun uncle Kai and now I'm evil blood monster Kai" I step inside the lift as sehun just laughs "Your fun uncle Bonk, and he just got a fright that's all" we reach the ground floor just as Baek and Chanyeol arrive.

"What the hell happened to you and where is Tae?" Chanyeol looks at me shocked as he breaks his hand away from baeks.

"He fell on me with his cast and did this, he is upstairs with Luhan" I wince at the pain as sehun comforts me.

"You left my son with a stranger" Chanyeol moves towards me angry as baek stops him. "You go to the ER and let us know how you get on" Baek says pushing Chanyeol into the lift.

"Great I'm in trouble again" I mumble as I climb into the car and  start to cry more. "Kai it's ok, don't cry will you not" Sehun looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'm hurting, pumping blood and tae hates me and now Chanyeol does too" I put pressure on my nose to stop the bleeding but it just makes my nose hurt more.

"They will all be fine but right now let's just concentrate on you"

 

 

Baekhyun pov

As the lift door closes I try my best to calm Chanyeol but he is so silent so I know he will blow any time soon. "Chanyeol you need to calm before you walk into that room, luhan is a partner of Sehuns who has agreed to stay and take care of our son while your best friends go to the hospital" I reach for his arm as he looks at me with rage in his eyes. "They left him with a stranger" he huffs looking up at the ceiling waiting for the lift to hurry.

"Look we don't know what happened maybe Tae was upset that they couldn't bring him, do you think Sehun would have been able to mind two kids in the hospital" he begins to smile as he looks at me and laughs "I guess your right". The lift door opens and I grab his hand in mine. "Don't be angry with Luhan he is helping and has been put in a difficult position" Chanyeol opens the door as we step inside and there standing is luhan in just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt rocking and swaying our son as we hear him sniff as he has his head buried into Luhans neck.

Spinning around luhan smiles at us as Chanyeol and I gently walk over to them.

"Hi" he whispers to us with a smile.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter