Home

There She Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and we were still awake but not talking. We took the time to really think about what we should be doing. This wasn't the end. We killed an important member of their family, there was no way they would just back off after that.

Eunbi was the only one half-asleep, her fight with her brother tired her out the most and her wounds were beginning to feel slightly better. Despite what she says, we all knew she wasn't okay. The siblings genuinely seemed like they loved each other but unfortunately they were on opposite sides. I couldn't ever imagine having to fight with my own sisters, not when one was inevitably going to die.

''We should head back to Seoul. It'll be safer there, at least we can hide in the apartment.'' Mina stood up from her chair in the corner of the room. She had joined us during the night after patrolling around the area. ''I'll go wake Seulgi up.''

Sakura got up from the bed to pour me a glass of water, I smiled weakly as she handed it to me but my fingers were still too weak from exerting them earlier. So, she brought the glass to my lips.

''Its too bad I couldn't see you dance.'' She remarked as she fed me water.

When I finished, she wiped my mouth. ''I'll give you a private dance in the future to make it up to you.'' I tried winking but it came out as a really harsh blink, causing everyone to laugh in the room.

''I'll hold you to that. I'll be right back, I'm going to get Yunho to come pick us up in a van, its not safe to travel by train.'' She left the room and the door clicked gently behind her.

The room fell silent again as the mood dimmed once more. Momo got up to open the blinds a little, giving us much needed sunlight after spending that much time in the dark. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to sleep without the lights on anytime soon.

Sakura was right though. We didn't even have a chance to start our routine we slaved over weeks of practice. It was such bad timing, I would've at least like to perform something before I get snatched up. Soon, the quietness caused Eunbi to fall asleep. Her breathing was still constricted, she must've broken a few ribs or bruised them. She really needs a hospital but they would ask many questions we couldn't answer. Maybe if we told the doctors we were in a car crash but the bite marks would still be very awkward to explain. This was difficult indeed.

Half-an-hour later, Sakura came back with a few full plastic bags in hand. She emptied them out and spread out an assortment of meals and snacks onto the end of the bed. Saying how we should eat because we haven't eaten for a while now.

We didn't want to wake Eunbi up so I snacked alone as we waited for Yunho to arrive. I honestly didn't have the energy to even eat anymore, each bite was excruciatingly painful to swallow. It felt like I was eating sand. Sakura helped by tearing pieces of bread and giving me water to chase it with straight afterwards.

When I finally finished one small bread, Mina, Nako and Seulgi all joined us and had their bags in hand ready to go. Of course, I had to look normal in front of the only other human in the room. Keeping a smile on my face was harder than I ever thought it would be but it wasn't a problem when my girlfriend started bickering with Mina about who was the better kisser yet again.

Something moved and it was Momo sitting down next to Eunbi on the other side of the bed. She had a wet towel in hand, wiping and dabbing any of the blood that was still on Eunbi's face or arms. I've never really seen Momo like this, well not since I've known her. I wondering if she likes Eunbi that way....

An idea popped into mind and my sudden spike in happiness made Sakura turn around from her verbal fight with her cousin and gave me a curious look, but I waved it off and kept it to myself.

Sakura's phone made a sound and it informed us that Yunho was currently waiting down in the lobby.

...................................

In the van I was sat in between Sakura and Mina, bad idea because they still wouldn't stop talking about who was better at kissing. The others luckily had their headphones to drown out these two kids but I didn't and I was right next to them.

''Chaeyeon will agree that I'm the better kisser.'' Sakura crossed her arms and huffed, facing the window.

''Yeah right, I've seen you kiss and you kiss like a child.'' Mina said, watching her own window and all the cars that drove past.

''I'm still the better kisser, Chaeyeon, tell her.''

I sighed and took off my eye mask to glare at both of them, I had got on thinking that I would at least get 20 minutes of good napping but these two idiots still won't settle their little spat.

''How about you just kiss each other and find out?''

''Ew, thats yucky. Me, kissing her?'' Mina pointed between the two of them with the most disturbed face she could muster. ''No way in hell.''

Sakura stuck her tongue out and flipped a bird. I groaned and looked at the time on the dashboard. There was still 45 minutes to go and I wasn't about to deal with any more of this.

I groaned and grabbed Sakura's face with whatever strength I had in my arms and kissed her until she started kissing back. She got a little bit too into it when we started adding tongues into the equation so I pulled back and pushed her face away.

''See? Ha! I told you I was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter