A Hot Mess

There She Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't actually hate BlackPink...they were just the only girls who I thought of at the moment of writing this lol

........................................

The next day I found myself looking forward to school for once, I mean, me? The girl who was bullied out of her mind, wants to go to school? Even my mother was surprised when I went downstairs humming a nice tune, shaking by body along to the beat.

‘’Why are you so hyper today? You haven’t been like this since dad was back.’’ Chaeryeong asked, swirling her cereal with her spoon.

‘’I made some friends at school, they’re really nice.’’

Mother bear came around the island to hug me, ‘’That’s such great news. Will I be able to meet them soon?’’

I shrugged, I didn’t know when I could fully trust them and until I could, I won’t let them in that far, especially when it came to meeting my family. Some of the past bullies tried to harm my family, I won’t let them ever again.

‘’Maybe, well I gotta go. Have a nice day at work! And Chaeryeong, try not to cause trouble at school.’’ She stuck her tongue at me and huffed.

During lunch time, the girls sadly had to leave because they had a meeting they had to attend to as part of the student council. Yena wasn’t actually part of the student council but as a club leader she had to go to. So, I sat by myself again. It wasn’t until the three girls who tried to bully me from the first day, came towards me again. And there was no one to make them back off either.

‘’So, without your little body guards, you’re just a pile of trash, aren’t you?’’ The girl in the middle said. Jennie, I believe her name was.

‘’Yeah, now that they’re gone, you wouldn’t mind lending us some money, right? Little kitten.’’ Another girl came closer, slightly sitting on my desk, touching her finger below my chin.

‘’Sorry…but I don’t have any money…’’

The last girl snorted and grabbed my head from behind me, to others it might’ve looked gentle and friendly, but I guess everyone in the room knew what they were doing to me, they just decided to ignore like everyone else does.

Her nails were digging into my scalp and I almost yelped when she put even more pressure.

‘’Don’t lie. We know you come from a wealthy background, so why don’t you be generous hmm?’’

Jennie kneeled down next to me and started caressing my thigh, it felt disgusting, and when she stopped I was relieved until she grabbed it much like the Rose did to my head, she dug her nails in. ‘’We’re in a little bit of a debt,’’ She smiled sickly sweet and clenched her hand even harder, I felt my eyes tear up and I could barely hold any sort of painful sounds coming out. ‘’We’ll pay it back, we promise.’’

Just as I thought no-one would come to my rescue, a hand shot out from the corner of my peripherals and grabbed Jennie’s wrist, another smacking the hand off my head. I was too scared to look up, but I just thought it might’ve been one of the three, maybe Eunbi again.

‘’Yah, why are you here? No-one likes you.’’ That wasn’t true, basically everyone likes Eunbi….if it wasn’t Eunbi then mostly everyone liked Yuri or Yena.

‘’No one likes you either, Jennie.’’ Now that was a shock.

I tilted my head a little bit upwards to see Sakura standing there in all her glory. She had her thick glasses off for once and she held a mean glare, thankfully she wasn’t aiming that at me because she looked terrifying.

‘’Whatever, weirdo. Crawl back to your man , this girl is ours.’’

Sakura cocked her head and then back again, she cracked both hands, knuckles one by one as her frown turned into a smirk. ‘’Wanna fight? Because the last time we had a fight, I clearly remember you at the hospital, crying your eyes out.’’

Jennie looked nervous and jittery, it was so out of character for her to fear someone. Her two friends were just as scared, by now they had gotten off my desk and backed away behind their ring leader. They were just standing there until one of the girls, Jisoo? Grabbed Jennie’s arm and started pulling her away, mumbling about how they’ll get back at me soon.

Sakura waited for them to get out the classroom before grabbing my hand and leading me out the opposite door, I didn’t really want to struggle since I had just saw what she was capable of. Maybe she was going to bully me herself or maybe she was handing me over to more bullies she was part of. All I could think of is the pain I was in and more harassment. However, she led me to a familiar staircase that I took on the first day. It was to the roof top, her normal hang out place.

It was slightly cold outside, but she led me to the corner she slept in, there was a bunch of fluffy pillows and a few thick blankets. I wonder how she got permission to have these here…..on second thoughts, she probably didn’t even ask if she could.

‘’Sit down’’ She commanded me, of course, being me, I immediately sat down as she started to search her bag for something.

Even though it was cold, I was sweaty from the nerves. I had no idea how to act in front of this girl. She was so…..unique? She had that aura that everyone tends to avoid, yet she looks so fragile.

Sakura put her glasses back on, turning back into looking like an adorable dork more than a person who would pick fights with people. She pulled out a pink metal box with cute cartoon characters on them, inside she got out a cream of some sorts and a couple of band aids.

Suddenly she reached out to hitch up my skirt, I yelped and scrambled away from her. ‘’Wh-what are you d-doing?! I-im not into th-hat stuff!’’

She rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter