Creepin' On You

There She Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was good. Too good to be true if I was completely honest. Its been 3 days since Sakura and I had made up, shes been patient and loving, just like a perfect girlfriend would be. But then she would be a total prankster and scare the crap out of me in the middle of the night. At one point I screamed too loudly and woke my whole house up and the vampires had to scramble out of my room.

Sakura told me that Sunmi surrendered and willingly locked herself up in their shared apartment. At first, I was sceptical because she would be staying in Sakura’s room, but Sakura said she stays with me every night anyways, so it shouldn’t matter. Its not like they need sleep anyways, they just like the feeling. Force of habit? Sakura also made Sunmi promise not to go near me any time soon and surprisingly she agreed. I was glad I didn’t have to face her, too much has happened since meeting that woman.

During that time, I have become closer with Mina and Momo. Not so much Nako and Hitomi since I don’t see them as often and they are nice…even though Nako is a little scary at times, not that I would ever tell her that. Mina is like a very comfy rock to lean on and talk to my problems to, shes a great listener and shes also very entertaining. She shares many stories about Sakura and herself and I’m thankful I have her as an impromptu body guard.

Momo is also a close friend now, I don’t talk about serious issues but more mellow things and I joke around more often with her. Shes also a great dance partner, lately I’ve been running through my choreography with her and shes been able to improve and give me helpful criticism.

Sana…. Well Sana is a player, everyone in the whole school knew that and its no surprise that shes been all over me since meeting me. Sakura almost hit her one time for going too far but Mina was there to drag Sana away before it occurred. Shes a handful but shes…. Interesting…

It was the last day of school before the dance club got granted a week off for the dance competition. So, I wanted to make the best of it and study as much as I could before the day started. I was in the library flipping through pages of my history book when I heard the faintest thump from behind me. But when I looked back, no one was there, the book aisle was empty and untouched. So, of course, I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Then it came again. That time It was lunch time and I had excused myself from the table to go to the restroom. I thought that I was the only one in there since all the stalls were empty but when I came out, one of them was shut and I didn’t even hear it. I brushed it off thinking it might’ve been a quiet person but even then, there were no footsteps.

I was getting paranoid when I heard footsteps behind me when I went to hand in a slip in the middle of the class and I finally confronted Sakura about it.

I pulled her aside during PE, thankfully we were indoors this time, since the snow was getting too much.

‘’Kura, I think theres someone stalking me.’’

She looked around the gym hall and narrowed her eyes. ‘’You sure it ain’t Sana, that girl can be crazy sometimes. I’ll go talk to her-‘’ She was about to walk off but I stopped her, pleading with my eyes.

‘’No, babe, the feeling is all off. At least Sana has the decency to show herself when shes coming onto someone, this…whatever it is, it sends shivers up my spine.’’ Just the thought made me shiver even though we were in a heated hall with a bunch of sweaty teens.

‘’How long has this been going on for?’’

I shrugged and thought back to the first time. ‘’Today, this morning, I went to the library.’’

She looked down at our joined hands and pursed her lips, thinking.

‘’We’ll have to lure her out.’’ She said, ‘’We have no choice. Are you comfortable with that? The girls and I will all be there, we won’t let anything happen to you.’’

I thought about it for a moment and concluded that the stalker won’t show themselves unless I was completely vulnerable, or at least, looked to be alone. I have faith in the girls, especially my girlfriend, would be able to keep me safe. So, I agreed, and we would talk about the plan with the others after class.

………………

While I was clearing away my desk from the last period of the day, a hand tapped my shoulder and I almost jumped to the ceiling. I was so sensitive to anyone who came around me today since feeling that stalker around me.

‘’Hey, whats got you so jumpy today?’’ It was Eunbi, she already had her bag flung over her shoulder and she smiled casually not knowing the amount of fear she impaled me with just now.

I put my hand over my heart and half-laughed it off, ‘’Nothing, you were just really quiet that’s all. Is there something you need?’’

‘’Actually,’’ She dug around in her bag for a moment before pulling out a folded piece of paper and handing it to me. ‘’This is a list of things we need to bring for our trip to Busan. Make sure not to forget anything OK?’’ She patted my shoulder and left waving.

‘’Bye~, thanks!’’

Sakura was still sitting by her desk, texting away on the phone and swinging on the back of her chair legs. ‘’You guys can come in now!’’

All 5 of the resident vampires appeared in the room in a blink of an eye and all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter