A maknae, who is not like a maknae Wonyoung

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: Everyone wakes up now or I will splash you with a bucket of water!!!

Eunbi unnie walked into the room with a speaker in her hand. I groaned and covered my face with the duvet, as I stuck my hand out and waved Eunbi unnie away, indicating that I was awake. I waited a moment until I was sure that Eunbi unnie was gone, before trying to get out of bed but something or someone was weighing me down. I looked down at my chest and saw Wonyoung sleeping on top of me, pouting slightly.

Jahoon: Wonyoungie~ It is time to wake up. You have to go to school.

Wonyoung: No, unnie~ I want to sleep more~ I want to cuddle with my favorite bear unnie~

Wonyoung cuddled closer to me and hugged me in an almost death hug. I chuckled at her and hugged back. I kissed her forehead only to make her pout even more. I then kissed her cheeks and nose in addition, as she smiled a pleased smile.

Jahoon: Fine, I will give you five more minutes but then you have to get up after that.

Wonyoung: Thank you unnie!

I chuckled at Wonyoung's reaction as she kissed my cheek and laid her head back down at my chest. I laid my head on top of hers and closed my eyes.

Eunbi: Yah! Jang Wonyoung! Park Jahoon! Get your asses up now!

Jahoon: That was the fastest five minutes ever.

Wonyoung covered as she was laughing and stood up from the bed before dragging me up with her.

Wonyoung: Let us go and get ready unnie, then we can finish our breakfast fast and unnie can walk me to school!

Jahoon: But…

Wonyoung: No buts unnie. Unnie is too lazy and unnie also has to go be with me in school.

Jahoon: Wait what?! Why? I'm too old to go to school Wonyoungie.

Wonyoung pouted at me while changing into her school uniform, while I changed into a pair of black jeans and a light blue button-up shirt. I tilted my head at her.

Wonyoung: Unnie really forgot about it~ Today is the day where students have to take a person who they admire or are proud of with them to school and where they also get to spend a day with them. And I have chosen unnie as the person I both admire and are proud of the most.

I opened the door and we walked our way into the kitchen, where the others were sitting, eating their breakfast. I pointed to myself and mouthed "Me?", as I looked at Wonyoung. Wonyoung nodded and sat between Chaeyeon and Yuri, as I sat between Minju and Hyewon.

Jahoon: But why me? I'm glad that our little giant baby admires and is proud of this unnie but why?

I looked up from my bowl of fried kimchi rice to see everyone looking at me with a "Did you really ask about that? You really don't know" look. I blinked a few times and pouted.

Wonyoung: Unnie always takes care of us and always worries about us like a big sister.

Yujin and Yena: And unnie always put other people before herself.

Both of them said with their mouth full, receiving a hit in the back of their head by Chaeyeon and Eunbi, who was sitting beside them.

Chaeyeon: Yah don’t speak with food in your mouth but I have to agree with them Jahoon unnie. I really admire unnie for that but I’m also worried about it.

Jahoon: Why?

Everyone, except Jahoon: Because unnie neglects herself for others.

I opened my mouth and pointed at them, wanting to argue with them but nothing came out of my mouth. Hyewon placed my hand back down at the table, while Minju feeds me, making me shut my mouth.

Minju: You can’t deny it unnie. Even I, who have been your friend the longest time, knows that unnie always takes care of others before taking care of herself.

I was about to deny her again, when Wonyoung placed her hands on my shoulder, making me face her.

Wonyoung: This is another thing that I admire about you unnie. Unnie is always humble, even though unnie worked hard for the result.

I stood up and wiped a fake tear away from my eye, as I hugged Wonyoung, making her kiss my cheek. I cupped her face and looked her into the eyes.

Jahoon: I'm feeling so old now. When did our giant baby become so mature?

Wonyoung: When I looked at the clock to see that if we don't go now, then we are going to be late.

I looked at the clock. My mouth formed an "o" as I realized how many the clock was. Both me and Wonyoung grabbed our bags and bidding goodbye to the others. Wonyoung, Yujin, and I walked to their school. When we reached the school, Wonyoung and I bidding goodbye to Yujin before walking into Wonyoung's class. As we entered the classroom, the other kids noticed our presence and began to scream and run around.

Wonyoung's classmate 1: No Wonyoung! You didn't! You really brought Jahoon with you!

Wonyoung's classmate 2: I'm a really big fan of your Jahoon! Can I get an autograph?

Wonyoung's classmate 3: Please make way for the queen! Jahoon can we take a picture together?

Wonyoung's classmate began to crowd us. At first, I was happy that people liked me but then it becomes uncomfortable. Wonyoung sensed that I was uncomfortable, making her drag me out of the classroom and into the bathroom. I placed my hands on the counter of the sink and leaned slightly forward with my eyes closed and sighed. Wonyoung back hugged me and rubbed my stomach, something that would always calm me down.

Wonyoung: I'm sorry about my classmates unnie. They didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

I turned around in Wonyoung’s arms and hugged her back. I kissed the crown of her head, before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter