Fake maknae Yena

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena: Jahoon unnie, please take me to the convenience store~ Please unnie~

Jahoon: Yena… You got enough food in your bag already… Unnie is tired~

I pouted and laid back down on the floor. We were training for a new Japanese comeback and just got a break after many hours. Yena scoffed and laid herself on top of me with such a power, that pushed out all of my breath in my body.

Yena: But unnie~ I also want to spend some time with you~ You are always so busy….

Jahoon: Remind me again, who is the maknae of this group.

Wonyoung: Me!

I chuckled and patted Wonyoung’s as she laid beside me on the floor. Wonyoung put her head on my shoulder while Yena was pouting at her.

Yena: Jahoon unnie is mine, Wonyoung! Only mine!

I looked at Yena as she attacked me with kisses on my face. Wonyoung laughed at us before getting Eunbi to rescue me.

Eunbi: Alright Yena… Leave the poor kid alone.

Eunbi unnie dragged Yena off me and I got back up on my feet. I glared and pouted at Eunbi unnie as she laughed at me for my reaction. She cupped my face as she cooed at me.

Eunbi: So what did you do again to make Yena act like this?

Jahoon: I didn’t do anything, unnie~ Is just Yena who wants me to go to the convenience store with her to buy snacks but I didn’t want to because I’m tired unnie and she already have enough snacks in her bag.

I hugged Eunbi unnie and snuggled closer to her neck as I acted like a baby, in case that Eunbi unnie would help me and scold Yena even more… But that is not how the plan when.

Eunbi: that sounds good! Then you two can go out and buy some cold drinks and snacks for everyone including the staff. And… Jahoon is going to pay for it all.

I pushed Eunbi unnie lightly away from me and looked at her in disbelief. Wonyoung, Yena and Eunbi unnie all laughed at me as the rest of our members and the staff looked at us all weirdly.

Eunbi: Everyone! Jahoon has voluntary choose to buy us drinks and snacks for our break!

Everyone cheered at me, which makes me get no other choice than buying for everyone. I pouted and walked over to my bag to get my wallet and phone. As I walked to the door and on the way out, I yelled over my shoulder:

Jahoon: Yena! Hurry up your lazy kid!

Yena: Wait! Jahoon unnie! That isn’t fair!

I walked down the stairs and waited for Yena. A few minutes after, Yena ran down the stairs all breathless.

Jahoon: Get up my back. I turned around so my back was facing her and bent a little down, so it was easier for her to get on.

Yena: Wait, unnie! What do you mean? You need to conserve your energy for training and…

Jahoon: Shhh~ It is alright. I owe you, remember? Come on, get on kiddo. Or else you need to carry me instead.

Suddenly a heavyweight got on my back. I chuckled and began to walk to the store. I knew she didn’t want to carry me but I’m not that heavy tho…

 

 

 

 

 

Yena: Unnie! I will take the basket and get all of the stuff we need! See you in a few minutes.

As soon as she got down my back and inside the store, she took the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter