Puppy Yujin

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin: Yena unnie please give me the controller! You told me I could play after you had played the last round.

Yena: No I said after one more last round. Stop trying to take the controller away from me!

I walked out of my bedroom all groggily since I was still sleeping because I wanted to sleep as much as possible since we didn't have any schedule today. I was about to yell at them when Yujin sprang on top of Yena and began to pry the controller out of her hand, as Yena clung onto it with her life. They continued rolling around the living room while making a lot of noise that could even wake up the dead. I heard feet shuffling behind me and looked around to see Wonyoung walking out of her room with a bit messy hair, eyes half-open and a pout on her lips, making her extremely cuter than usual, which already were impossible. Wonyoung walked over to me and hugged me around the waist while burying her face into my chest. I chuckled at her and combed her hair with my fingers, telling her to go back to sleep and that I would make it quieter for her. She nodded and gave me a kiss on my right cheek before walking inside her room, still with a pout on her face. I turned back to the living room and sighed when I saw Yena and Yujin still at it. I walked over and stopped right in front of them, as they stopped when they noticed my presence.

Yujin and Yena: Good… good morning unnie.

Both of them said nervously, still lying on top of each other, while I glared at them.

Jahoon: If you guys don’t quiet down now, I will cut each of your fingers one by one, so that you guys wouldn’t be available to play any games.

I said in a monotone, making them visibly shiver before detaching themselves from each other. Both of them sprang on their feet and hugged my arms with Yujin on my left and Yena on my right. Yena pouting with her duck lips and Yujin with her puppy eyes.

Yena: Unnie~ I wasn’t at fault~ It was the stinky dog that tried to take the controller out of my hand when I wasn’t done playing yet.

Yujin: Yah, unnie! I’m not…

Before Yujin could finish her sentence, I slapped Yena at the back of her head lightly, making her pout even more and kiss me on my cheek, in hope that it would help me not be mad at her.

Jahoon: Yena apologizes to Yujin right now. It is not nice to call someone a stinky dog. She is a dog but not stinky.

I patted Yujin’s head, making her smile so wide that her eyes turned into moon crescent. How is it possible for a human to look like a puppy that much? Yena sighed and clung to my arm. I looked at her with stern eyes, making her visibly shiver.

Yena: I'm sorry Yujinnie.

Yujin: It is okay unnie.

I pried my arms out of their grip and pushed them towards each other, making them hug.

Jahoon: Now that is done, continue what you were doing but please keep the noise level down, since some are still trying to catch on to sleep.

I pointed at myself. Both Yujin and Yena saluted and whispered "yes ma'am" as quietly as possible but still available for me to hear. I chuckled tiredly at them before turning on my heels and headed back to my bedroom. As I walked inside I could hear Minju's soft snore, making me chuckle lightly. How could she not be awakened by all these noises, is a mystery. I laid down on my bed and was about to sleep when I felt a presence beside me. I opened my eyes to see Yujin cuddling up to me with her head now on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and patted her head.

Yujin: Sleep unnie. You need it after working so hard.

Jahoon: Yes mom.

I grinned as Yujin hit my stomach before lightly rubbing it. As we were about to sleep, a loud noise was heard from the living room.

Yena: Asa! I finally beat Sakura unnie's record!

Yujin: Wait here unnie.

Yujin patted my cheek before going outside. A few minutes after a pair of feet could be heard running from the living room and into the bedroom beside mine. Few seconds after Yujin walked back into the room and laid back down beside me.

Jahoon: What just happened and what did you do? It is all quiet now and I can't hear the sounds from the game.

Yujin: I just told Yena unnie that Yuri unnie was mad at her for not sleeping in and cuddling with her.

I bit my cheek not to laugh and breathed out a heavy sigh. I kissed Yujin’s forehead.

Jahoon: That is my dongsaeng. That is why you are my lovely and closest dongsaeng. But Yena is so whipped for Yuri.

Yujin: Like everyone is whipped for you unnie.

I scrunch my nose in confusion, which made Yujin squeal out of the blue. I could hear Minju shuffle in her bed, so I quickly covered Yujin’s mouth. When I was sure that Minju was still deep in her sleep, I uncovered Yujin’s mouth.

Jahoon: What do you mean by that?

Yujin: Come on unnie. You know that we all like you and always take care of you the most compared to everyone else. Also, you are the one everyone would go to first if we have any concerns. Everyone has a soft spot for you.

I put my index finger on my chin and pouted out my lips.

Jahoon: So that what's Chaeyeon meant by I'm the only one that can wake up the members without anyone being in a bad mood.

Yujin pinched my lips and shook her head at me.

Yujin: Unnie first of all you spent too much time with Yena unnie and two, please stop pouting your lips, or else my heart will explode because of your cuteness. By the way unnie, do you want to go to the arcade later? I want to play games too~

This time it was Yujin’s turn to pout. I smiled a smile that reached from ear to ear as I cupped her face.

Jahoon: Of course! If it is what my cute little dongsaeng wishes for, then unnie should grant it...

Yujin hugged me tightly and then proceeded to sleep right after a few seconds, amazing me by how she is available to do that. I caressed her hair and entered dreamland with her after a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin: Unnie unnie! Wake up!

I groaned and turned around with my back facing Yujin, before taking the duvet to cover my face. After a few moments with Yujin shaking me nonstop, I threw the duvet away and sat straight up to look at Yujin grinning with her dimples.

Jahoon: What do you want?

I said in a tired and raspy voice. Yujin grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom, making me sit on top of the toilet seat and helped me brush my teeth and wash my face.

Yujin: Unnie promised me that we will go to the arcade. Everyone has already gone outside to do their business. We should go out too.

Jahoon: Alright alright. Now get out of the room, so I can change my clothes.

I pushed Yujin out of the bedroom and locked the door behind her.

Yujin: No need to be shy unnie! We are both girls and after all, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter