I will be happy, I promise you

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina: พี่สาว ~ * ร้องไห้ * ช่วยฉันด้วย (Unnie~ *cry* Please help me.)

Jahoon: Mina!

I stretched my hand out and tried to catch her but she got further and further away whenever I got closer.

Mina: พี่ ~ ฉันกลัว ~ (Unnie~ I'm scared~)

Jahoon: พี่อยู่นี่! พี่จะช่วยคุณเอง! (Unnie is here! Unnie will help you!)

Mina: พี่ ~ ขอให้มีความสุขนะ ... สำหรับฉัน ... เพื่อนของพี่กำลังรอคุณอยู่ ... ขอให้มีความสุขกับเธอ ... สำหรับฉัน ... ลาก่อน (Unnie~ Please be happy… for me… Unnie's friend is waiting for you… Please be happy with her… for me… goodbye unnie…)

Jahoon: Mina?! Mina! Don't go! Mina!!!!

Minju: Jahoon? Jahoon?! Wake up! Please wake up!

I quickly sat straight up, out of breath.  Sweat running down my face and back. Minju placed a hand on my cheek and turned my face to face her.

Minju: It's just a bad dream Hoonie. Are you alright? Look at you. You are sweating so much, and it must have been a really bad dream right?

I stared at her face for a bit before I quickly pulled her into a hug, making her freeze at the suddenness but returned the hug. She rubbed my back and whispered sweet words into my ear, trying to calm me down. I pulled away and looked her directly into her eyes.

Jahoon: Thank you Minju. I'm sorry for waking you up. I'm fine now.

Minju: Are you sure you are fine? You are sweating so much and you even talked in your dream. By the way who is Mina?

Jahoon: Yeah, I'm really fine, just the bad dream makes me sweat like this but don't worry~ and also for the name Mina, why are you jealous?

I noticed a slightly pink tiny appear on her cheeks, as she cleared and turned the other way. I smirked at her reaction and decided to a little bit. I hugged her and pulled her down with me to lie in the bed. I then turned her around and kissed her cheeks, forehead, and nose, making the pink tint on her cheeks turn red.

Jahoon: Awww~ I have made Kim Minju more flustered than normal~ Mina is my little sister.

Minju: Wait, your little sister? But why did you have a nightmare about her?

I kept quiet for a moment and just stared at her face. Minju placed a hand on my cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

Minju: You are crying.

Jahoon: Huh?

I used my fingers to wipe my eyes, revealing them to be wet. I smiled a little at her and placed my hands on top of hers, which still was on my cheek.

Jahoon: Don't worry~ I just got something in my eyes. Also, give me some time to collect myself first, I will tell you and the rest here tonight…. maybe….

I whispered the last part, which Minju still caught. She pulled my face closer to hers and kissed my forehead.

Minju: You don’t need to tell it if you don’t want to. I understand if you don’t want to but I want you to know that I’m here if you need someone to talk with or if you just need a hug.

I hugged her. Minju pats my back with one hand while the other was caressing my hair, making me a bit sleepy. I pulled her down to lay back on the bed and pulled a bit away to look her in the eyes.

Jahoon: Now now, too much emotion in the air for my taste hehehe. Let’s instead catch some more sleep. It’s still early in the morning. Let's get some more sleep~

I hugged Minju again, making her snuggle closer to me. I could feel her smile against my chest. After a while, I could hear her soft snore. When I was 100% sure that she was asleep, I got out of her grip and did my daily face routine, and changed my clothes before walking downstairs, to be met with Mark waiting for me.

Mark: แจฮุนพร้อมหรือยัง? (Are you ready Jahoon?)

Jahoon: พร้อมที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ … (As ready as one can be…)

I let out a small sigh, that didn't go unnoticed by Mark. He rubbed my back and smiled slightly.

Mark: เราไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงอดีตได้ แต่เราสามารถเรียนรู้ที่จะอยู่กับมันและใช้ชีวิตให้เต็มที่เพื่อตัวเองและคนอื่น ๆ ที่ยังอยู่กับคุณ (We can't change the past but we can learn to live with it and live our lives to the fullest for yourself and other people who are still with you.)

Jahoon: เมื่อไหร่ที่คุณฉลาด? (When did you become so wise?)

Mark: คุณ ... ฉันฉลาดมาตลอดเพียงแค่คุณฉลาดกว่าฉันที่สังเกตเห็น … (You… I have always been wise, just that you were smarter than me to notice it…)

Mark pouted while looking at me with puppy eyes. I fake gagged before walking outside to the car, which was parked right in front of the entrance.

Mark: เฮ้! รอฉันด้วย! (Hey! Wait for me!)

Mark entered the car and sat at the shotgun seat before we drove off to the cemetery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: น้องสาวตัวน้อยเป็นยังไงบ้าง? (How are you doing little sis?)

I kneeled and placed the bouquet in front of her gravestone with a sigh. I caressed her stone and wiped some dirt off. I looked at her name and caressed each letter of her name softly. Mark, who was still standing, placed a hand on my shoulder. We were in that position for a while, as I tried to talk with her, of course with no answer. Then I remembered.

Jahoon: คุณหมายถึงอะไรในความฝันของฉัน? อยากให้พี่มีความสุขกับใคร (What did you mean in my dream? You want unnie to be happy with who?)

Mark: คุณกำลังพูดถึงอะไรในโลกนี้? (What in the world are you talking about?)

I looked up slightly at him before looking back at the gravestone, telling him my dream from last night.

Mark: ฉันคิดว่าฉันรู้ว่าเธอหมายถึงใคร (I think I know who she meant.)

I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow and motioned for him to continue.

Mark: ฉันสังเกตว่ามินจูดูเป็นคนขี้อายและเป็นห่วงคุณมากกว่าเมื่อเทียบกับสมาชิกคนอื่น ๆ ของคุณ ไม่ใช่ว่าพวกเขาดูเหมือนจะไม่สนใจคุณ แต่เมื่อพูดถึงมินจูมันให้ความรู้สึกในอีกระดับนะรู้ไหม? (I have noticed Minju being a bit more clingy and worried about you compared to your other members. Not that they don't seem to care about you but when it comes to Minju, it kind of feels on another level, you know?)

When he finished his sentence, I felt something twist in my stomach. I felt kind of hopeful?

Mark: หูของคุณเริ่มแดง ~ คุณชอบเธอไม่ใช่เหรอ? ฉันจะบอกแม่ว่านายน้อยของเธอกำลังแอบชอบ ~ (Your ears are getting red~ Oh you like her don't you? I'm going to tell mom that her little master is having a crush~)

Jahoon: หุบปากไม่มีทางที่เธอจะมองฉันแบบนั้น เธอคิดว่าฉันเป็นหนึ่งในสมาชิกของเธอเท่านั้นไม่มีอะไรมาก (Shut up, there is no way she would look at me like that. She only thinks of me as one of her members, nothing more.)

Mark: คุณแน่ใจ? ทำไมคุณไม่ลองถามเธอดูล่ะ? ไม่เจ็บที่จะถาม (You sure? Why don't you try and ask her out? It can not hurt to ask.)

I looked at him skeptically, not trusting his voice a bit. In the end, I agreed to ask her out since he wouldn't stop pestering me. I looked back at Mina's grave.

Jahoon: ถ้าสิ่งที่มาร์คพูดเป็นความจริงฉันสัญญากับคุณว่าน้องสาวที่มีค่าของฉันว่าฉันจะใช้ชีวิตอย่างเต็มที่ในทุกช่วงเวลา ฉันจะมีความสุขสำหรับคุณน้องสาวของฉัน ฉันจะมีความสุขฉันสัญญา (If what Mark is saying is true, then I promise you my precious little sis that I will continue to live my life to the fullest in every moment. I will be happy for you, my little sis. I will be happy, I promise.)

I hugged her gravestone before walking to the car with Mark following behind. I took out my phone from the pocket, seeing the clock was still early.

Jahoon: ให้เราแวะห้างก่อนกลับบ้าน ฉันยังไม่อยากกลับบ้านแถมยังขอซื้อของก่อนด้วย (Let us visit the mall first before going home. I don't want to go home yet plus I also want to buy some stuff first.)

Mark: ชัวร์! ฉันจะบอกคนขับให้ขับรถไปที่ห้างสรรพสินค้าที่ใกล้ที่สุด (Sure! I will tell the driver to drive to the nearest mall.)

We sat in the car and drove away from the cemetery.

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: โอเค…ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะซื้อมากขนาดนี้…ฉันแค่อยากซื้อเครื่องดื่มและของว่างสักสองสามอย่างสำหรับมินิบาร์ในห้องของฉันและบางส่วนสำหรับปาร์ตี้กับสาว ๆ …เกาฉันหมายถึงขนมและเครื่องดื่มมากมายสำหรับ งานปาร์ตี้ แต่ไม่ใช่กระเป๋าเสื้อผ้า (Okay… I didn't intend to buy this much… I only wanted to buy a few drinks and snacks for my mini-bar in my room and some for the party with the girls… scratch that I mean A LOT of snacks and drinks for the party but not these bags of clothes.)

I motioned with my free hand to the bags that Mark was holding.

Mark: เมื่อคุณอยู่ในอารมณ์การช็อปปิ้งเป็นครั้งแรกคุณไม่สามารถห้ามตัวเองไม่ให้ซื้อมากเกินไปและโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งถ้าคุณชื่อพัคแจฮุน (Well when you first are in the shopping mood, you can't stop yourself from buying too much and especially if your name is Park Jahoon.)

Jahoon: เฮ้เฮ้ (Hey hey.)

I looked at him with a playful glare while he tried to keep in his laughter but in the end, he couldn't keep it in any longer, making the both of us laugh hysterically. After a while, his laughter turned into a nervous chuckle. I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him.

Mark: ฉันจะบอกเจ้าหน้าที่หญิงให้เตรียมตัวสำหรับงานของคุณในคืนนี้รวมทั้งเอาของไปไว้ในห้องของคุณ (I will tell the female staff to prepare for your event tonight, as well as putting the stuff into your room.)

Mark took the shopping bags that I had while taking a few side glances to the right. Before I could even say something, he hurriedly left to where the staff is housing. I scratched my nape with a confused face before shrugging and turning to the entrance to see my members glaring at Mark with crossed arms before whipping their glares to me.

Jahoon: Hey girls! I have bought…

Before I could finish my sentence, the girls waddled away with a "humph" and their heads turned slightly upwards. I followed them with my eyes. I sighed and placed my hands on my waist.

Jahoon: Why are they acting like a jealous girlfriend?

I shrugged with a pout, as I walked to my room to take a shower and change my clothes.

 

 

 

 

After going out sight-seeing with my family and the girls, I was laying on my be and I can't lie but my feet and legs are dying from it. I was chilling and talking with the Loona members when someone knocked on my door.

Nanny: อาหารเย็นพร้อมแล้วนายน้อย (The dinner is ready little master)

Jahoon: ขอบคุณ! ฉันจะไปที่นั่นในอีกไม่กี่นาที! (Thank you! I will be there in a few minutes!)

I wrote Loona goodbye and walked downstairs, where mom and my siblings were sitting with the girls.

Jahoon: Dad hasn't come home yet?

Mom: Dad called and told me that he couldn't make it to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter