Nako the cutie pie

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Hyewon! Have you seen my hoodie?! The light blue one with Izone and my name on the back and a koala on the front?!

I walked into Hyewon’s room and searched for her, only finding Nako to lay in her bed. With my hoodie.

Jahoon: Never mind Hyewon! I have found it.

I yelled turning my head slightly to the door, while still keeping my eyes on Nako. Nako’s cute smile made my heart melt and I sighed.

Jahoon: One, why do you always take my hoodies, and two, what are you doing in Hyewon’s bed?

I sat beside her and her hair. She pulled the duvet to cover half of her face, remaining only her puppy eyes. I chuckled and messed with her hair, making her whine.

Hyewon: Nako! I’m going outside to the convenience store since we don’t have any more snacks… Oh, Jahoon unnie! Want to join us?

Jahoon: Sure but first of all what are we doing? And why is Nako in your bed?

I crossed my arms and pouted, making both Hyewon and Nako squeal at my ageyo since it isn’t something I would normally do.

Hyewon: Aww don’t pout like that unnie, don’t worry I will only cuddle with you. Nako and I wanted to watch a movie together since all the other members are outside and we didn’t feel like going outside but seems like we need to. Unnie, do you want to go out with me to buy some snacks?

Suddenly Nako jumped out of the bed and dragged me outside of the room and to the entrance, putting on her shoes before taking mine and our jackets.

Nako: Jahoon unnie and I will be going instead unnie! Please find a movie we can watch while we are away! Come on Jahoon let’s go!

Before I could even protest, I have dragged down the stairs, and a few seconds after I was outside the building. I leaned backward and was available to stop Nako luckily. Who knew that a short buddy like her could have so much strength in her? Nako turned around and looked at me confused as to why I was stopping her. I smiled a little smile while looking her in the eyes, before looking down at my bare feet. I wriggled my toes and looked back up to Nako, chuckling at her shocked reaction, remembering she still had my shoes in her left hand. She put down my shoes in front of me and helped me put on my shoes.

Nako: I’m sorry unnie! I totally forgot that I didn’t give your time to put on your shoes. I just didn’t want you to go with Hyewon unnie because….

Nako trailed off and looked down at the floor. I smirked and pulled her hoodie over her head and lifted it up. I put my face only a few centimeters from hers, making her blush bright red. I laughed and kissed her forehead, making her turn directly on her heels before running away in the direction of the convenience store.

Nako: Unnie hurry up!

I threw my head back and laughed while having my hands on the side of my hips. I took a deep breath to stop myself from laughing. I looked around and saw that people were viewing me as I was crazy. I smiled awkwardly and bowed a little to apologize for my reaction, before running after Nako.

Jahoon: Wait Nako! You can’t just leave me like this.

I ran after Nako, while she tried to run away from me as she laughed at me but due to her shorter legs than me *cough* I overtook her fast and carried her over my shoulders.

Nako: Jahoon unnie! Put me down!

Jahoon: Aight. If you don’t want to be carried then I have no other choice than to do this.

I put Nako down for a little while before carrying her in a bridal style. I looked at her and smiled when I saw how hard she was blushing but then I furrowed my eyebrows.

Nako: What is wrong? Don’t furry your eyebrows like that, please. It makes me worried.

Jahoon: When did you last eat?

Nako tilted her head and leaned her head on my chest while looking up to me, as she threw her arms around my neck, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter