Pang Hitomi

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi: Unnie~ Yujinnie is teasing me again~ Please help me~

I turned around to see what happened and saw Hitomi running over to me, hiding behind my back, while Yujin ran after her. Then they both began to run in a circle around me, with Hitomi running away from Yujin. I calculated their speed and grabbed Hitomi’s arm, dragging her over to me and wrapped my arms around her, and laying my head on top of hers in a protective way.

Jahoon: Get away from her Yujin or I will punish you for teasing Hitomi. How can you tease this innocently and adorable peach?

I cupped Hitomi’s face and lifted it up for me to better face her, before rubbing my nose with hers. Hitomi giggle at my behavior and cupped her hands on top of mine to stop me. I looked over at Yujin and saw her pout with puppy eyes. I knew what she wanted me to do the same to her, so I decided to a bit. I walked over to her and cupped her cheeks. Yujin closed her eyes with a big smile and waited for me to do the same with her. I had to try and hold back my laugh, so I bit my underlip and looked at her with a blank expression. She opened her eyes to see me still staring at her without doing anything and began to whine and hit my shoulders lightly. I laughed at her and then rubbed my nose with hers too. I pulled away to see her with a pleased smile on her face. Then suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist and a face being rub on my back. I quickly turned around, while still be wrapped in the arms, making the person hugging me, rubbing her face in my chest. After a short while, the person stopped, raising her head to reveal that it was Hitomi, who was bright red in the face.

Jahoon: Well aren’t you being a little ert today Tomi?

I placed my hands over my chest and looked at Hitomi with a shocked expression but then began to giggle when I saw Hitomi being all flustered and stuttering trying to explain herself.

Hitomi: I… I… I didn’t… mean…

Hitomi began to mumble out of habits whenever she was flustered. I always found her habit cute and would always try to fluster her. I giggle and cupped her face before pinching her cheeks.

Hitomi: Un… unnie~!

I patted her head and kissed her forehead, before staring her directly into her eyes making her more flustered. Then all of sudden, she dragged me out of the practice room with my belt bag in her other hand. I looked at her confused but just let her be and drag me. After a few minutes, we reached our favorite bakery shop, which Hitomi and I would always visit when we were having a break from our tiring practice. We stopped right in front of the store and Hitomi turned around to face me, before giggling and used her hand to cover .

Jahoon: What is it?

I raised one eyebrow at her and tilted my head to the right, all confused by her reaction.

Hitomi: Why are you pouting like that unnie? You look so cute. You look like a baby!

Jahoon: I’m not a baby. I’m a big girl now! Look I’m even taller than you.

I stuck my tounge out at her and teased acting like I couldn’t see where she was and looked right over her head. Hitomi laughed at my actions and lightly punched my stomach before wrapping her arms around my neck to pull my face down to her eye-level.

Hitomi: Who would have thought that you were a part of the unnie-line?

I puffed out my cheeks and turn my head slightly to the right and looked up facing the blue sky, acting like I’m thinking while putting a finger on my chin. Then I turned my face back to Hitomi and looked her in the eyes.

Jahoon: I’m a lot mature than you think, it is just you guys who make me look like I’m a little baby and also… well… You can say the same about Yena. She acts more like a baby, more concrete like a 5-year-old than me and she is still part of the unnie-line.

We laughed while both of us picturing Yena and her duck lips trying to do ageyo to Yuri. I shook my head laughing and held a hand out to Hitomi, which she gladly took and walked inside the bakery.

Cashier: Well well well. Aren’t these our favorite regular customers? You guys have come just in time because we have just launched our new type of bread, which is our fluffiest bread filled with cream and strawberries. I’m sure that you guys would like it.

Hitomi: Unnie lets us try it and also buy some for the other members.

Jahoon: Sure whatever you want Hitomi but it seems like that you want me to buy today?

I pointed at my belt bag which was over her shoulder. Hitomi grinned and looked at me. Her expression made me smile too since she looked like the sun that shines on a very sunny day with her new blonde hair.

Hitomi: Well it is only fair after you have been teasing me a lot today.

I pointed to myself and looked at her with a shocked expression, to which she nodded too. I placed a hand over my heart and overreacted my shocked expression, even more making Hitomi giggle. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up, showing that Eunbi unnie was calling.

Jahoon: Wassup unnie?

Eunbi: Don’t wassup me kid. Where are you and Hitomi? You guys just ran out of the practice room!

I looked over to Hitomi and giggled, making Hitomi looking at me confused. I put Eunbi unnie on speaker, so Hitomi could hear what we were talking about. I signal her to be quiet.

Jahoon: Don’t worry about it unnie. Hito

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter