A well deserved vacation (part 2)

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin: The smell of the airport… *long sniff* ahh~ now we are a step closer to Thailand and the long-awaited holiday.

Yujin spread out her arms and took another sniff of the air inside the airport. The rest of us looked between ourselves, as we shook our heads and communicated with our eyes that Yujin was weird.

Hitomi: Wonyoung please take care of your Yujin unnie before the next station for her won't be Thailand but the hospital instead.

Jahoon: Nope! No one is going to kill anyone on my watch! I will not allow one of my few chances of going home to slip away.

I pushed Hitomi, who was standing beside Yujin, away from her and over to where we had to check-in, making sure to keep a safe distance between Hitomi and Yujin. The others laughed at me and walked over to us, so we could check ourselves in and get a step closer to home. As we stood in the line, I literally small jumped on the spot, excited to finally be available to get home and also a bit impatient, since the check-in line was moving slowly. Even a snail could have passed by now. As I small jumped in the place, I could feel an arm wrap around my waist. I looked to my left and saw Chaeyeon smiling at me dearly.

Chaeyeon: Seems like someone is excited to get home.

Chaeyeon ruffled my hair, making me pout. I fixed my hair and hugged her by the waist, while we were waiting. Some Wiz*one was standing around us and calling our names, wanting us to face their cameras. When they saw Chaeyeon and I hugging each other they got wild and began screaming our ship name. I smiled at their reaction and waved a bit to the fans while winking, making them roar even more. I turned back to face Chaeyeon and hug her.

Jahoon: Of course I am! The members who have their family here in Korea can easily visit them even if we just have a few days holiday and for the Japanese members, since we are promoting in Japan just as much we do here in Korea, they can always visit them when we are there too. But it is rare for us to go to Thailand except when we have a concert or Kcon to attend, it is hard for me to visit my family since everyone is living in Thailand.

I said a little sad since the last time I saw my family was two years ago, at the final of Produce 48. Chaeyeon noticed the sadness in my voice and hugged me tighter, as she rubbed my back in a calming way. I hugged her back just as tight, biting my lower lip slightly trying not to cry. I pulled away and smiled at her, ensuring that I was alright. Then it was finally our turn to check-in.

We all passed the check-in and began walking around in groups at the airport, enjoying the small free time for a bit before boarding the plane. I walked around with Hitomi, Wonyoung, Yuri, and a clingy Hyewon. As it was almost time to board the plane, we visited a convenience store and made sure to buy A LOT of snacks for the flight. We'll it is a must after all. We then met up with the rest and boarded the plane. I sat right in between Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon as we were placed near the window. I sat with my hands on my lap and stared out of the window with a bright and wide smile, which made Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon look at me with a sweet smile.

Yena: You guys look like a couple who are on a vacation with their child. Chaeyeon as the dad, Eunbi unnie as the mom, and Jahoon unnie as the child.

Yena faced us with her knees in the seat and teased us for looking like a small family on vacation. Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon, and I just let her be and ignored her.

Flight attendant: Miss you have to sit down now. The flight is taking off soon.

Yena: Oh I'm sorry! I will sit down now.

Yena sat down and buckled her seat belt while nervously chuckling and muttering sorry to the other passengers that were looking at her. Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon, and I held a hand over our mouth and tried to suffocate our laughs. Yena looked at us between the seats and stuck her tone out before facing forward again. After the usual flight introduction, the flight finally got into the air. I leaned a bit over Eunbi unnie and placed my hands on each side of the window and looked out. I could hear Eunbi unnie chuckled at me and rubbed my back.

Eunbi: Calm down kid. Sit down. We aren't going to arrive there sooner even if you stare out of the window like that. I know you are excited to get home but please wait a bit more.

I sat back down and pouted at her while looking at her with my puppy eyes. I laid my head on her shoulder and took one of her hands and played with her fingers.

Jahoon: I want the time to go faster, then I can finally show you guys the house that I have grown up in.

Eunbi: What is it like?

Jahoon: It is actually nothing much unnie.









Eunbi: Nothing much my . This is neither a house nor a mansion, this is a ing castle!

(This is your childhood home. Try to imagine it in the daytime and with a big pool behind the house.)

Everyone looked around at my house and the big garden with their mouth wide agape, meanwhile I just looked at my childhood home, reminiscing the memories that I had made in this house when I was younger.

Jahoon: I like how you always tell us to speak nice and always scold us when we curse but then unnie proceeds to curse herself.

I chuckled as I looked around but it quickly turned into a nervous chuckle when I saw Eunbi unnie looking at me up and down with a glare that could kill you.

Jahoon: Hehe… unnie… Mom!

I quickly ran inside and was greeted by my parents and siblings standing at the entrance, waiting for our arrival. I quickly ran behind my mom and peeked from behind her back to see the others entering my house. Eunbi unnie walked in first with a glare towards me, which quickly turned into the sweetest and innocent eyes when she faced my parents. The queen of duality. I then stood in between my mom and dad and pointed an accusing finger at Eunbi unnie, like a small child trying to get their older siblings in trouble, making my parents laugh at me.

Jahoon: Mommy! Daddy! She was gonna hurt me because I called her out for cursing.

When everyone heard what had happened, they all burst out laughing at us, especially at me.

Mom: Aigoo~ I see our baby is still the same one as before she left.

Dad: Still the cute and childish one.

My parents pinched my cheeks, making me whine like a small child. Everyone squealed at the scene.

Jahoon: Mom! Dad!

Mom: Alright baby. We will stop teasing you. For now. Let us introduce ourselves, I'm this baby's mother Park Miyeon but you guys can just call me auntie.

Dad: I'm Park Minjae and I'm this child's dad.

I wrapped my arm around theirs and stood tall between them with a proud smile. I could see the others trying hard not to laugh, while some of them had a big smile on their face.

Areum: Hello guys! My name is Areum and I’m the oldest child, that dork’s oldest sibling. Thank you for taking care of her.

Minhoon: Hi everyone, I'm Minhoon. The second child of the family and also the favorite sibling of Jahoon.

Minhoon oppa said with a proud smile and winked at my members, receiving a slap in the back of his head by Areum unnie and Jaehyun oppa.

Jaehyun: I'm Jaehyun and I do not know if you know it yet but this kid have been wetting her bed until she was at the age of 12.

Jaehyun oppa covered his mouth with his hand like he was telling a secret and whispered to my members, still loud enough for the rest of us to hear. I unwrapped my arm free from my parents and kicked Jaehyun oppa in the , making him stumbling forward a bit. I looked at him with a pout on my face, which he just laughed at and hugged me in a beat tight hug.

Dad: Now now, let the girls introduce themselves. These poor girls are looking so awkward right.

My whole family turned their attention to the rest to see them fiddling with their fingers. I giggled at their cute behavior and waddled over to them. I back hugged Sakura, who was closest to me.

Jahoon: You guys have already met each other for a while, back when we were announced to be in the group but I don't think that you guys have met each other properly, so guys as told this is my family, mom, Dad, Areum unnie, Minhoon oppa, and Jaehyun oppa, this is my members.

Izone except Jahoon: Hello! We are Izone! Nice to meet you!

Everyone bowed and introduced themselves one by one. As we finished the introduction, everyone was shown to their rooms. The room pairs were: Kangbi, Yulyen, Annyeongz, Chaekura, 2kim, and Hiko, and well me… I got my own room. I stood in the entrance and watched the others walking to their rooms. My parents and siblings excused themselves to do their business. Then my old nanny, who had cared for me since my birth until I moved to Korea.

Nanny: ดีใจมากที่ได้พบคุณนายน้อยอีกครั้ง (It is great to see you again little master.)

Jahoon: เฮ้วางพิธีการ มานี่สิ! (Hey, drop the formalities. Come here!)

I pulled her into a bear hug, to which she gladly returned. I pulled a bit away and studied her face. She was still looking the same, as before I left.

Nanny: ดูสิ! ตอนนี้คุณโตเป็นผู้ใหญ่แล้ว! แต่ให้เรามาติดตามกันทีหลังคุณต้อง

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter