A well deserved vacation (part 1)

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena: I'm so tired! I feel like someone is punching my muscles with a hammer everything I move.

I laid on the couch and stretched my whole body and groaned in pain, as I felt every inch of my body being in pain. I groaned once again in a more painful way when Yena flopped her whole body onto mine and snuggled her head into my neck.

Hitomi: I would gladly do that if you want me to.

Yena: What the hell Hitomi?

Eunbi: Yah Yena! Language!

Eunbi took a pillow out of the blue and threw it at Yena but since Yena rolled off me onto the floor, it caused the pillow to hit me straight in the face. Everyone gasped and quickly ran over to me, checking me for any damages.

Minju: Yah Eunbi unnie! Why did you hit Jahoon unnie? Unnie are you okay?

Eunbi: It wasn't my meaning to hit Jahoon! I wanted to hit Yena for cursing.

Wonyoung: Omg Jahoon unnie! Your nose is bleeding.

I touched my nose and looked at my hand, realizing that I really was bleeding. I tried to sit up but was then pushed back down to lie again by Chaeyeon, who then proceeded to hold my head still, making me look at the ceiling.

Yujin: I'm getting some papers!

Yuri: Should I call the ambulance?!

Eunbi: I'm sorry Hoonie! Everything is going to be alright!

Chaeyeon: Hold your head still Hoonie unnie! I can't bear to lose you because of a nosebleed!

Sakura: Should I get some ice?! I'm getting some ice for you Hoonie unnie!

Hyewon: I will bring you some cake to bring up your sugar level!

Wonyoung: I will come with you unnie to make sure that you don't eat it yourselves!

Yena: Dear God! Please let our Hoonie unnie survive! Please let Hoonie unnie stay by our sides!

Minju: I looked upon the internet and it says that Jahoon unnie is going to die! *falls onto her knees* Please hear Yena unnie's prays dear God! How am I going to live if my best friend is dead?!

Chaewon: Please hear our prayers! By the way Minju, you would still have me, sweetie.

Minju: Wrong timing Chaewon! Wrong timing!

Nako: Should I get an ax in case we have to amputate Jahoon unnie's nose away?! Wait! I will just get my whole amputation box!

Hitomi: No! Nako stop! You are not going to amputate Jahoon unnie's nose or any else's body part!

The whole dorm was going crazy. Some were running around in the dorm, while some were kneeling on the ground praying to God.

Jahoon: I’m fin-

I was cut off by Yujin, who just came running back with a big bunch of toilet papers, which she threw on my face before she reached me.

Yujin: I got the papers to stuff into unnie's nose so we can stop the nosebleed!

I sat up and looked at all of them with a "you guys are unbelievable" expression.

Jahoon: It is just a small nosebleed everyone. I'm fine.

Everyone except Jahoon: You are not fine! Lie back down now!

I quickly lied back down since I was scared of them all. I pouted slightly and quickly blinked my eyes a few times.  They can be a little overprotective but that is what makes them who they are and I’m glad for it, even though it can be a bit too much sometimes. Manager unnie walked inside and just stopped right at the moment she turned into the living room, watching the scene of me lying down on the couch with my limbs were held firmly by Chaeyeon, Eunbi unnie, Yena, and Yujin, while Wonyoung tried to stuff the papers, that Yujin brought into my nose and Hyewon stuffing my mouth with cake. Chaewon and Minju looked at a picture of me while crying and acting like I was already dead. Yuri and Sakura held a doll that was supposed to be me, in which they had taken one of my hoodies and sweatpants and stuffed them with pillows. Hitomi was screaming at Nako, as she tried to come closer to me with an ax, that she got out of nowhere. Why do we even have an ax in the house?!

Manager: What the hell is happening in here?!

Everyone stopped at what they were doing and faced the manager unnie. I used the opportunity to wrench my limbs out of Chaeyeon's, Eunbi unnie's, Yena's, and Yujin's grip and ran behind manager unnie, as I stuffed some of the toilet papers into my nose to stop the bleeding.

Jahoon: It was about time you came unnie. If you came a few minutes later, I would have no nose at all. All of this happened because Eunbi unnie accidentally hit me too hard with a pillow causing me to get a nosebleed.

Manager unnie just sighed while I used her as a shield trying to stop the other members from reaching me.

Manager unnie: I see why you requested for all of you to have a vacation. You are all crazy!

Izone: This is normal every day!

Manager unnie facepalmed herself and pinched the bridge of her nose trying to calm herself down. I'm amazed by how much patience she has for us. Please give her small applause.

Manager unnie: Okay everyone! Sit down in the living room right now! I have an announcement and Nako where the hell did you get an ax?

She looked at Nako who quickly hid the ax behind her and smiled sweetly back with an innocent smile. I shivered a bit at the duality that Nako had. I sat beside Minju, who seemed like the most normal one out of them right now. As soon as I sat down she quickly hugged me tightly, making sure I couldn't go anywhere. I smiled lovingly at her behavior and hugged her back just as tight. Chaewon who was sitting on my other side saw what we were doing and decided to do the same, making me squeezed in between them.

Manager unnie: First of all, I want to tell you all, that you have done a great job. Congratulations on the wins!

Everyone cheered and applauded. After a few seconds, they got quiet again and returned all their attention back to manager unnie.

Manager unnie: Jahoon has made a request about you guys going on a vacation after this comeback for you guys to heal as well spend some more private time with each other.

Everyone looked at me with a shocked expression, while I just looked back at them with a sly smile.

Manager unnie: The company has granted the wish and you would all be flying to Thailand next week for a holiday back at Jahoon's home.

Everyone cheered even louder than before and ran over to me, Chaewon, and Minju and hugged us tightly.

Jahoon: Guys… breath…

Izone expects Jah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter