Dancing machine Chaeyeon

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Chaeyeon!!!!!

 

The door to my bedroom burst wide open and almost destroyed the wall. I open my eyes wide before looking back at the almost destroyer. The wide-open door had revealed a wild-haired Chaeyeon and a sleepy Wonyoung, that was rubbing her eyes cutely. I chuckled at Wonyoung and took her into my hug before rubbing her hair and telling her to go back to sleep. Then I walked back to Chaeyeon and flicked her forehead with my finger.

 

Chaeyeon: Ouch!!! Why did you do that?!

 

I tilted my head and looked at her with a look saying "You really don't know?".

 

Chaeyeon: Well was it my fault that you yelled after me? But was it's wrong with you? Are you hurt? Who hurt you?

 

Chaeyeon came directly in front of me and put her hands on my shoulders before she began to shake me up. I let her shake me up like a doll before I gently pushed off her hands on my shoulder and put my hands on her face.

 

Jahoon: Even if I am hurt, I don’t think shaking me up like that would help me or anyone at all.

 

I gently chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. I looked at her face and saw her face began to turn pink. I even more and moved my face near her, so our faces’ were inches away from each other. Chaeyeon pushed me away from her and I fell onto my bed and laughed at her.

 

Jahoon: I’m sorry for teasing you. But we both know that our comeback is soon and I want to review the dance with you because after all, you are the main dancer. Most importantly I look up to you with your dance, that is why we have to go to the company and right into the dance studio to review the dance. Right now as in right now.

 

I stood back up on my feet, took my backpack and dragged her out of my room, into her room. I put my backpack on my shoulders while still holding her hand tightly, took her backpack and dragged her out of the room and outside of our dorm. Chaeyeon chuckled all the way to the company while allowing me to drag her, without saying anything and looked at me sweetly.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon: Ok! I think this is enough for now. Let us take a break and order some food before we go back to the dorm.

 

Jahoon: But I’m not finished yet…

 

I looked at her with puppy eyes, while pouting. I smiled and back hugged her sweetly while rocking from side to side, as I tried to persuade her.

 

Chaeyeon: You do know that this won’t help anything right? You know I worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter