Mommy Eunbi

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Unnie〜 I’m really scared〜 What if I say anything wrong or bad today? Then it would be looking good for our group?

Eunbi: Don’t worry Hoonie〜 Have you already forgot that I have told you before, that you are the only person every member go to when they have something they are worried about.

Right now I was laying on Eunbi unnies lap, while looking up on her beautiful face and her my head lightly, so she didn’t ruin it. I nod, before burrying my face and head into her stomach, making her laugh and hit me on my shoulder. Someone knocked on the door and I quickly sat up and fixed my clothes. Eunbi unnie shook her head because of me, before hitting me on my arm. Well… What can I do when you are going on the same show as your favorite artist: Red Velvet? I looked at myself in the mirror, while walking over to the door. As more as the door opened, the more exciting I got. After I have opened the door, I ran over to Eunbi unnie. Eunbi unnie poked me in the sides. I look at her and saw her smiling a mysterious smile. I shivered a little bit before turning my attention back to Red Velvet, who have visited as in our waiting room.

Jahoon and Eunbi: Hello! We are Iz*one!

Eunbi: I’m Eunbi

Jahoon: And i’m your biggest fan, Jahoon.

The members of Red Velvet begin to giggle of me. I scratched the back of my head and looked over to Eunbi unnie, trying to hold her laughter. I switched my eyes between Red Velvet and Eunbi unnie. After a while I began to laugh softly with them. I poked to Eunbi unnie and nodded at her, so we could finish our introduction.

Jahoon and Eunbi: Please take good care of us.

The Red Velvet members introduced themselves and we begin to talk together in two smaller groups. Eunbi unnie with Joy unnie and Wendy unnie, while I was talking to Seulgi unnie, Irene unnie and Yeri unnie.

Irene: Long time no see Jahoon!

Seulgi and Yeri: Do you two know each other?

I could feel my cheeks firing up and quickly looked Irene up and down. You didn’t change at all Irene.

Jahoon: Well… My parents and her parents knew each other before we were born and we almost grew up together.

Irene: That’s right but not only that, we almost got eng…

I putted my hand, which maked Irene froze right beside me. She looked at my face and putted a worried look for a few second, before putting an confident look on. I got an uncomfortable feeling but luckily she didn’t got to continue, because the staff of Hello counselor came inside and asked us to go to the stage and put on our microphone. After I had putted on my microphone, I bowed to the MC’s and to the audience and fans, which came to see us and hear about the problems.

MC’s: We will counsel you on your unspeakable concerns! National competition on worries!

Shin Dongyeob: Here is our guests today! Red Velvet!

Red Velvet: Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

Shin Dongyeob: and the new hot hot group, who won against 101 people. Iz*one Eunbi and Jahoon!

Eunbi and Jahoon: Hello, we are Iz*one! Please take care of us!

Eunbi and I stood up and bowed to everyone. I sat down smiled my biggest smile to everyone, as I waved, so it didn’t show that I was nervous. I folded my hands to keep them from shaking but my whole body was still shaking of nervousness.

Lee Yeongja: I see it your first time here Iz*one! Don’t worry, no need to be nervous. You seems so nervous Jahoon.

Yeongjae sunbaenim putted her hand on mine to calm me down and I bowed my head a little to show that I was fine.

Shin Dongyeob: Be careful Jahoon, she is man.

Yeongjae sunbaenim throwed her pillow at Dongyeob sunbaenim, making me and the whole studio laugh.

Kim Taegyun: Jahoon and Eunbi, you two have been in the known survival show: Produce 48. Didn’t you guys have any concern when you where on the show? or do you have any concerns now?

I looked over to Eunbi and to see if she wanted to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter