More beautiful than a real Sakura

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Wow… The parks here in Japan is really nice. The smell is also really good.

Sakura: Jahoon! Look!

I walked over to Sakura, who standing under a sakura tree. The view in front of me looked like something you would see from a movie or anime. A pretty girl standing under sakura tree. I got back to my senses, when Sakura pulled me to stand beside her.

Sakura: Jahoon… Look. Isn’t it pretty?

Jahoon: Not really…

Sakura knitted her eyebrow before looking up again to watch the flowers fall down at her.

Jahoon: They are not pretty because the Sakura in front of me are prettier.

I gave her a peck on the cheek, which made her look at me with shocked eyes. The blood was rushing at her cheeks making them pink coloured, matching the sakura flowers. She punched me on my arm before running away to the rest of the members. I shaked my head while chuckling to myself, before running to catch up with the rest of the members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I layed down the mat for the girls to sit on. I sat between Minju and Sakura. I leaned my head over to Sakura, while watching the staffs setup the camera for an episode of Izone chu. Sakura was chatting away with Chaeyeon, so I decided to play rock-paper-scissors with penalty against Minju.

Minju: Yeah! Another win to me! Come here, Jahoon.

Minju gestured me closer with her index finger. I moved my forehead closer to her and closed my eyes. After getting finger flicked for more than 5 times, my forehead was feeling numb. This time is felt like my soul was flying out of my body. Our manager stopped us before I could lose another time, and took me and Sakura over to the makeup artist, to touch up our makeup.

Sakura: Unnie, are you okay? Your forehead are really red...

Sakura walked closer to me and moved my bangs away from my forehead. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter