A everlasting friendship

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: Jahoon, you little! Come here!

Jahoon:  Catch me if you can unnie!

I ran away laughing at Eunbi, who was following me. All of this happens because I hid her most precious thing: her phone. I ran inside my room, closed the door and his behind the door, prepared to jump scare her.

Eunbi: That wasn't a smart move Jaaaahhaaahhahhhh! God damn it Jahoon!

Now she was really pissed off. Eunbi walked inside, closed and locked the door, before rolling up her sleeves. I walked backward, as Eunbi walked closer to me. Soon I had my back against the wall and Eunbi a few centimeters from me.

Eunbi: You know that I wouldn't forgive you easy right?

She whispered as she came closer to my face. Right as she tilted her head, someone began to knock on the door. I smiled at Eunbi, before moving along with the walls to the door opened the door, revealing a sad but cute Yena.

Jahoon: What is wrong Yena?

Yena looked at me, before charging forward into a hug making both of us falling down, with Yena on top. I looked at Eunbi for help, who was just walking out laughing at me. I sighed before turning my attention to Yena.

Jahoon: So what is wrong?

Yena: Nothing much... Just that you don't give me enough attention...

Jahoon: Really Yena? Well if so, then do you want to go out and watch a movie before going to practice?

Yena looked up at me before showering me with kisses. I laughed while trying to escape her kisses, which was a success. I ran outside and bumped into Minju. Luckily that I have a good reflex, which made me caught her in time before she fell down. I smiled at her.

Jahoon: Sorry Minju. Just trying to escape from Yena. Oh! Between do you want to go and watch a movie with me and Yena?

Minju got up on both of her feet before crossing her arms in front of her chest, looking at me with an angry look.

Minju:  Sure but you have to pay for everything today, as an apology for almost making me fall. Or I will be mad at you for a week.

I pouted before hugging her, I tried to do my best ageyo. I kissed her on the cheek and also the nose but seems like nothing helps. Well, there goes my paycheck for this month. Just as I sighed, Yena came from behind and back hugged me.

Yena: Minju will go with us?

I looked back and forward between Yena and Minju. The looks on their faces look like there were going to kill each other in any moment if I wasn't there. The mood suddenly began to get cold. I excused myself back to my room to change my clothes and told both Minju and Yena to do the same. I didn't leave the place before seeing both Yena and Minju going back to their rooms.

 

 

 

Minju: Jahoon~ I want to watch this movie~ It’s a comedy romantic film~ Please~

Minju pouted at me making me pinch her lips lightly. 

Yena: No! We should watch the horror movie instead! It is more fun than to watch that comedy romantic movie.

Minju and Yena: Jahoon~ Please choose mine~

Both Minju and Yena glared at each other before turning all their attention to me. I laughed awkwardly before hurrying to find a movie that both Minju and Yena would like.

Jihoon (S.T.A.R): Jahoon? Jahoon, is that you?

Jahoon: Brother?

I looked behind me and saw my big brother standing right behind me with some of his friends from school. My brother is a part of S.T.A.R, the senior group of Music King Entertainment. I ran over to him and hugged him for a while.

Minju and Yena: You are the little sister of Park Jihoon?! Member of the big sunbae idol group S.T.A.R?!

Jihoon: Hello, I’m Jihoon of S.T.A.R and big brother to this little girl here.

Jahoon: Yaaaahhh! I’m taller than you! See?!

I stood straight up and tried to be taller much taller than my big brother. Actually, I was taller than him but only with 3 centimeters, so you couldn’t see it. I looked over to Yena and Minju laughing at me.

Jahoon: It is true!

Yena: It is okay unnie. We trust you, right Minju?

Minju: That is correct.

Just grin now but wait till we come back home, you two little cheaters. I turned my attention back to Jihoon.

Jahoon: What are you actually doing here? 

Jihoon: I am going to watch a movie with my class and it seems like everyone is walking in now, so goodbye my little kiddo~ Take care of yourself and see you soon.

I pouted, while the others were laughing at us. As soon as my brother was gone everything went back to before.

Minju and Yena: So which one do you want to see?

Jahoon: Let us take this one. I have heard it is a really good movie.

Yena: Then let us go!!!

Minju: Remember what you promised me Jahoon? 

Minju smirked at me, while Yena looked at us in confusion. I sighed and nodded.

Jahoon: Don’t worry. I will pay for everything today.

Yena and Minju: Yeah! Let us go!

I sighed again and followed after them.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: Yahhh! Why are you guys first coming now?!

I walked inside the practice room right after Minju and Yena. Eunbi stopped and looked at me while pouting. Yujin ran over to me and put me in a headlock.

Yujin: Where have you been Jahoon unnie?! You promised me that you will buy me lunch!

While Yujin had me in a headlock, Yuri came over to me and pinched both of my cheeks.

Yuri: That is for not singing me a goodnight song last night but you just fell asleep.

Yuri pouted. She kissed me on both cheeks before pinching them again.

Chaeyeon: Yahhh! Don’t hurt Jahoon like that.

Chaeyeon scolded them while helping me getting away. I back hugged Chaeyeon and acted like I was crying, while burying my head into Chaeyeons neck.

Manager: Okay everyone before you punish Jahoon, I need her help to get both Chaewon and Wonyoung from school. It is going to be part of Izone Chu.

I ran over to our manager and bowed a lot of times before hugging her. Our manager laughed before pushing me away and gave me a camera.

Jahoon: I will do my best job! Don’t worry!

I stood in a military position which made everyone laugh. I smiled and bid goodbye to everyone.

 

 

 

Jahoon: Everyone now I am at Chaewon’s school. Should we go inside and find her?

I opened the door and looked both sides of the road before crossing over to the school. I soon as I was there, I heard the students whisper my name. I looked around and smiled at everyone. The students began to crowd around me. I looked around and saw Chaewon and her friends walking over to me, making the crowd move a little away.

Chaewon’s friend 1: Yah! Chaewon! Isn’t that Jahoon? The member of your group?

Chaewon’s friend 2: Isn’t she also the one you like more….

Chaewon put her hand over and shushed. I look at both of them confused but just shrugged it off.

Chaewon: Be quiet! It isn’t something like that, we are just really good friends. But what are you doing here Hoonie?

Jahoon: Getting you off from school till practice while filming for Iz*one Chu.

I showed her the camera. I put my face next to her and waved at the camera with her. The girls around her begin to while she trying not to kick their , while I was laughing at her. Suddenly she turned off the camera and hugged my arm.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter