Visual goddess Minju

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju: Jahoon! Come here!

I sat up on the couch and rubbed my eyes. I didn’t get really much sleep last night because of my individual schedule and since I don't want to disturb Minju and Yujin, I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. I dragged my feet to the dressing room, to receive a black dress right in my face. Her sweet smell was on it.

Jahoon: hhhmmphfh.

Minju: What did…. OH! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.

Jahoon: That was actually fine, it smelled nice.

Minju: ert…

Minju slapped my arm lightly. A pink tint appeared on her cheeks. She turned around fastly on her heels, going back to her mess of clothes. I took one of her scarves, the one that I gave her for our first Christmas together, and wrapped it around my neck. I sniffed the scarf and smiled to myself. Minjoo had this vanilla and rose scent, that I love and would never be tired to smell the scent.

Jahoon: Why did you call me all of sudden?

Minjoo: Do you remember what date today is?

I pulled my phone out and looked at my home screen. The home screen said 7 a.m. 20 august 2020… 20 august….

Jahoon: We met each other today 5 years ago! Is it our friendship anniversary. We met each other in the 8th grade in elementary school. Since I just moved to South Korea alone, I didn’t have any acquaintances. No one wanted to be my friend since I was a lot older than them, since I had to go some extras years in school to smoothen my korean. You were my first friend I made here and I’m happy that it was you.

I hugged Minjoo tightly and closed my eyes tightly. I didn’t want to cry in a happy moment but in the end, tears fell down my cheeks. Minjoo hugged me even tighter, comforting me by combing my hair with her right hand. She turned her face slightly to the right to kiss my right cheek. Then all of sudden, the door to the dressing room flew open, revealing Yena standing confidently straight up with her hands on her hips. Before she could say anything, I threw her over my shoulder and walked to the living room. I threw Yena onto the couch before running back to Minju and locked the door behind me. I sighed and leaned with my back onto the door. I and Minju made eye contact before we burst out laughing. I shook my head and walked back to Minju’s embrace.

Minju: Do you remember the first gift you ever gave me?

Jahoon: Of course I remember. How could I ever forget it?

I showed Minju my right hand and pointed on my ring finger, smiling lovingly at her. The first gift I had ever given to Minju, as well to another mankind, was the gold and silver ring with our initials on it. A ring that I had given to her after only meeting her for 3 months. A ring that I have never taken it off since then. A precious memory that I cherish with my life. I intertwined my right hand with hers, feeling the ring connecting like the last piece in a puzzle.

Minju: Since we don’t have any schedule for today, I want to go out and create some more memories with you. Only you… but I can’t find any nice clothes to wear.

Jahoon: Minju, you amazingly, stunning beautiful in any kind of clothes…. even witho- ouch!

Magically a pillow appeared in the bedroom and made face to face with me. I looked at her with wide eyes and my mouth agape before chuckling. I walked over to the fort of clothes and began to dig into it. After a while, I took an outfit out and showed it to Minju with the brightest smile ever.

Jahoon: Do you remember this outfit Minju? This was the first casual outfit you had on, on our first outing together. Why not wear this for today’s outing since it is our friendship anniversary after all.

It was one of my favorite outfits for Minju. A normal casual white long-sleeved shirt accompanied with a large blue v-necked pullover and a light pink and purple checkered skirt. The image of Minju wearing it for the first flashed in my mind, making me smile like a fool.

Minju: Then you have to wear this unnie!

I brought my attention to Minju seeing her hold a familiar outfit. The same normal casual white long-sleeved shirt accompanied with a large blue v-necked pullover but instead of a skirt, I had some white slightly loose pants on. We exchanged outfits and began to change without worrying about the person seeing our almost clothes. When we were done we took a spin for the other to see. Minju clasped a hand over and chuckled.

Minju: Why are you in such a hurry? We have the whole day and month to go out and enjoy time together. Look at you! Your collar is all crooked.

Minju walked over to me and placed her hands on my cheeks before fixing my collar. I looked at the full body mirror on my right side and saw how badly the collar was. I grinned sheepishly at her, making me receiving a light slap on my left arm. As she fixed my collar, I began to fall deeper into her face. The now brown hair made a beautiful contrast with her white milk skin. The deep brown eyes in the slightly round shape were one I could never stop staring at. The same eyes that would look over me and would always give me all the attention I wanted. Her cute little nose. The nose I would always want to bop with my own nose whenever we cuddled on my bed. The slightly pink lips. The lips that would be saying my name with a beautiful voice, making me want to hear it more and more.

Minju: Jahoon did you hear what I said? Jahoon? Jahoon?!

Minju snapped her fingers in front of me, making me turn my attention from her lips back to her eyes. I smiled my signature smile, a big smile with dimple and eye smile, making Minju shaking her head.

Minju: Now you all done. Let’s go!

Minju grabbed my arm and began to drag me out of the dressing room. I stood fast on the ground and chuckled at Minju, making her looking at me with a confused look. I gestured over to the now even bigger pile of clothes. Minju facepalmed herself and we help each other clean up before wandering outside of the dorm, bidding goodbye to the other members.

Jahoon: Where are we going?

Minju: It is a surprise but I would bet my last hand, that you would love it.

Jahoon: Can I at least get a hint?

Minju: Nope! Come on, let’s go!








After being dragged for a while we arrived in front of a café. The café, that we spent our first time together outside of school, even after our debut we would always come here to buy a coffee when we had a break from practice. I looked at Minju and tilted my head, making her squeal a little while patting my head.

Jahoon: I know that this is where we spent our first time outside of school together but we always go here even after the debut…

I trailed off not wanting to appear ungrateful for Minju’s effort. Being my best friend for the last few years Minju knew my reacti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter