Our journey (Produce 48 to Iz*one)

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Change of big screen*

Lee Sian: OH! Music King? 

Wang Ke: Music King? Isn't that where the new top boy group, S.T.A.R is?

Kim Minseo: Then you don't think Park Jahoon will come out? From what I have heard, she is the best and most popular trainee in Music King after all.

 

I keep looking at myself in the mirror in the waiting hall, trying to find something on my outfit that I should fix.
 (Author note: Think this as a picture of you. That's your face in the story)


This is the most nerve-wracking thing that I have ever done in my life. Not even at the monthly evaluation, have I been this nervous. I began to shake a little bit and jumped up and down to shake off the nerves. Jina appeared from behind me and put her hand on my shoulder, before back hugging me.

Jina: Don't worry Jahoon, you will do great like you always do.

Jahoon: But this is not something I have done before... I can only do good when I have done it for a while.

Before Jina could say anything, the staff call us out to the stage. As I walked out I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The music began and I feel myself getting more comfortable and in one with the music.

(This is your team's stage)

Lee Hongki: A... Park Jahoon and...no one else, the rest of you are B.

 

 

*Time slip*

It's already the end of Produce 48. As much as I want it to end, as much do I not want it to end. So many mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter