Food fighter Hyewon

Iz*one's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Yena! Did you steal my food again?! Where is my lunch, I made for my schedule?!

I yelled after Yena as she walked past me, while I was opening the refrigerator searching for my missing lunch.

Yena: I don’t know unnie! I swear I haven’t taken it, I didn’t know it was there! But if I did then I would have taken it because you are such a good cook!

Yena smirked at me. I shut the refrigerator and walked over to her, smacking her on the head. She pouted at me, which made my heart melt. I rubbed her head, where I hit her and kissed her forehead for forgiveness. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly…. To tightly.

Jahoon: Ya! Yena! You are hugging me too tightly…. I can’t breathe….

She releases me as soon as she noticed before giving me and a bright smile. I shook my head.

Yena: Unnie, maybe you should try Hyewon unnie? She is our food fighter in the group after all. Also whenever you are cooking, unnie would usually say your food is tasty and want to eat it every time as possible.

I scratched the back of my head and thought over her words. It was true that Hyewon liked her food and like to eat but would she be going that far to eat your food too? Hyewon would always tell you to eat since she was scared that you would be sick.

Yena could see that your thoughts were spinning around in your head and that you were in your world. She used this chance to kiss you on the cheek and ran inside her room before you could catch her.

After you were pulled away from your though by Yena, you walked over to Hyewon's room and knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again but nothing this time too. I slowly opened the door and pecked inside her room.

 

 

 

 

Hyewon was lying on her bed and playing games on her phone. Her face was in a frown as you could see how much she was concentrated on the game. I shook my head and tip-toed my way to the end of her bed after closing her door by making any noises. I stopped at the end of the bed and looked at her face. Even with that frown on her face, she was still beautiful.

Looked like she lost her game. Hyewon sighed and put down her phone. She stretched herself and looked right at me. She squealed while I was laughing at her, almost out of breath. Our manager ran inside the room and looked at us.

Manager: Did something happened? What happened?!

Hyewon: Everything is fine, manager! It was just Jahoon unnie who gave me a big shock by sneaking into my room and sit at the end of my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter