Yuri & Key

Shall We Love?

 

Key leaned against the wall outside of the dressing room, staring at the door and eagerly waiting for it to open.

“I don’t know about this…It doesn’t look too good on me,” a voice came from behind the door. He chuckled lightly and stood up straight.

“It’s an outfit I picked, it has to look good on you. Now hurry up and come out babe, I want to see,” he whined, tapping his fingers impatiently on the wood. An annoyed groan could be heard as the knob twisted and the door creakily swung open.

Yuri stepped out, wearing a camo-patterned sweater over a black camisole and a short black skirt with its ends ruffled slightly. Key’s eyes widened as he stared, his mouth opened in a small O shape. He finally reined himself in and smiled, “Gorgeous.”

She blushed, pulling the sweater sleeves over her hands and slapping him gently with them. “Don’t lie to me!” He laughed, shielding his head with his arms and retreating behind a wall.

“Do I look like a liar to you?” Key questioned. Yuri puffed her cheeks and nodded. He clicked his tongue and hid the rest of himself behind the wall. She turned the corner, ready to attack him more, but he disappeared.

“Yah, where did you go?” she twisted around, trying to find him. As she turned in the opposite direction, a pair of swift lips pressed upon hers, arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her before a mirror.

“See that girl in the mirror? She looks beautiful no matter what she wears. Although she should stop doubting me,” Key winked.