Junjun & Alexander

Shall We Love?

Xander wandered the streets of Beijing, boredly staring along at the sights that he had already seen many times previously. Where was the Academy he was supposed to be looking for?

He was scheduled to speak in front of a Performing Arts class, and was a little nervous for some strange reason.

Not watching his foot steps, he crashed into someone, causing them to fall down.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should've watched where I was going," Xander quickly apologized, holding a hand out. It was a very beautiful Chinese girl, with long and very dark brown hair. She gave him a simple smile and took his hand, getting back up quickly.

"No no, it's my fault. I'm in a rush you see," she explained, bowing.

"I see. You don't by any chance know where the Beijing Film Academy is, do you?" he asked, figuring it'd be a good idea to ask her.

"That's actually where I'm headed to right now. Are you a new student or something?" she tilted her head confusedly. He chuckled and waved his hands, "I'm actually guest speaking there today."

The girl's eyes lit up brightly, "I thought I recognized you! You're Alexander Eusebio, the guy who used to be in U-Kiss right?!" Xander nodded. She clapped her hands happily, "Forgive my fangirling, but when I was in Japan I would always buy U-KISS's albums!"

He grinned, "I'm glad to hear that. I feel a bit rude though, not knowing your name when you know mine, and you look familiar too." She blushed and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"My name's Li Chun, although most people know me as Junjun, one of the two former Chinese members of the group Morning Musume," Junjun explained shyly. Xander snapped his fingers, "That's where I know you from! I've heard you guys a couple of times." Her already-lit eyes seemed to brighten more in joy.

"R-Really? I'm...very glad to hear that~" this time Junjun fully hid her face, Xander giving another smile and patting her head gently.

------

A/N Requested by Kagaki

I apologize for the plot being so horrible T o T I really can't think of anymore right now, and I didn't want to keep you waiting!