Semi & Jaejoong

Shall We Love?

 

Semi sat on the bench of a park, bundled up in multiple long sleeves and a long scarf. She sat with her hands deep in her pockets, shivering while trying to keep warm.

What’s taking him so long? she wondered, surveying the area multiple times in hopes of finding Jaejoong. She heaved a sigh, just about ready to give up.

“You look cold there, hot cocoa?” a more heavily-bundled man approached her, holding a Starbucks cup. 

“No thank you, I don’t accept drinks from strangers,” Semi declined, waving her hand.

“Ouch. Since when did I become a stranger?” Jaejoong chuckled, pulling his surgeon mask down to show off his trademark smile.

“Oppa!” Semi cried, rising up quickly and hugging him.

“Aish, stop stop stop you spilled the cocoa,” he hissed, looking down at the huge spill on his jacket. 

“Oops, I’m so sorry!” she gasped, scrambling to get napkins from a nearby vendor. As she returned, there was a small crowd gathering around Jaejoong. Girls skipped past her, loudly whispering amongst themselves, “There he is! It’s Kim Jaejoong!”

Semi lowered her head, this wasn’t good. There was no way she could possibly get around the overprotective fans.

The park soon began to become overcrowded with curious onlookers and fans who were itching to get a picture or autograph. Smirking, Semi walked away disappointingly.

“YAH. HWANG SEMI!” she heard Jaejoong’s voice call out. Turning around, she saw him panting after shoving his way through the masses, that ridiculous hot cocoa stain still lingering on his jacket.

The fans gave piercing gazes as he ran over to her, an arm going around her shoulder and pulling Semi closer to him.

“You see this girl? This is my girlfriend, and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t interrupt our rare date,” he announced. Gasps could be heard all over the place as Semi covered , almost as shocked as the others at this bold statement.