JunSayu

Shall We Love?

 

“Ne ne Juuuuun~” Sayu cooed, jumping up and down on her bed.

“Naani?” Junjun asked irritably, pulling the covers over her head sleepily. Sayu pried them off.

“Now is not the time to be sleeping! Don’t you know, today’s the day that album by SM The Ballad comes out!” she flailed excitedly. Junjun moaned and groaned, covering her face with the pillow, “I show you a few K-Pop songs and suddenly all you want to do is spazz over them with me. I appreciate it but it’s too early!”

Sayu grabbed her ankle and dragged her out of bed, provoking a scream of fright. “It’s never too early my dear Jun! Now hurry up and get dressed~”

Junjun grumbled, she knew that Sayu was going to be persistent and wouldn’t allow her to sleep another moment. She threw on one of her practice jerseys and stuck her feet in some sneakers, a stark contrast to the always girly-dressed Sayumi, who enjoyed wearing pink and skirts despite the cold weather.

Sayu bounced the whole way as they walked to the nearest music store, gasping in glory and wonder as she held up the album against the fluorescent lighting.

“It’s beautiful!” she whispered. Junjun rolled her eyes and laughed. Sayu shot her a glare, “What’s so funny?”

“You are, obviously. All these years I’ve been working with you, not once have I really believed you are cute,” Junjun explained. This drew an even more angry glare.

“But seeing you like this, I guess it’s true,” she giggled. Sayu gave a surprised look as she heard this, “Honto desu ka? Really?” She pursed her lips.

“To be honest…since Jun is graduating soon and going back to China, I wanted to like all the things you like and spend our last moments doing them,” Sayu shyly admitted.

Junjun felt her cheeks turn rosy and mumbled, “You’re really milking this cute thing aren’t you?”

“I am~” Sayu grinned.