JunRei

Shall We Love?

 

Reina heaved a sigh, hurrying to change into her next costume during MoMusu’s Fantasy DX Tour. Her mind was all over the place, thinking of choreography and lines, and the sudden changes made to the group.

“Maa maa, why the long face? That’s not the Reina I know,” an all-too well known voice sounded from behind. She turned around instantly, only to see no one. Reina scratched her head, confused. Am I starting to hear things now? 

Shrugging off the thought, she finished changing and ran back on stage.

   Another costume change. Tch, so many in this concert alone. When does it end? Reina pondered, twisting her lips while hopping to get the next outfit on.

“Zipper’s open~” Junjun’s voice sounded. Reina once again turned her head to see no one. AISH. Am I tired or something? I need to stop sleeping so late.

She dashed onto the stage for the last time.

Finally, the concert was over and everyone could relax. Reina slumped in her chair, full of exhaustion.

“We should have take some vitamin drinks like we used to Rei-chan,” Junjun echoed. Reina’s eyebrow twitched as she opened her eyes irritably and turned in the supposed direction of the voice.

“For the last time, you are not here and I can’t hear y—” she stopped midsentence, mouth ajar as she actually did see Junjun and Linlin standing and waving.

“JUUUUN!” Reina screamed, jumping out of her seat and hugging the life out of Junjun. “I missed you so much!”

Junjun snickered, “I can tell. You almost thought for a second you were going crazy over me. ne?~” Reina looked up at her in disbelief.

“Was that you then, telling me those things and then hiding?” she interrogated.

“NOPE. I’ve been sitting in front of the stage this whole time. You just love me that much,” Jun grinned, skipping away to greet the others. Reina froze there for a moment, rubbing her hand to her chin.

“CHOTTO. I CAN’T TELL IF YOU’RE LYING OR NOT,” she realized, turning around and glomping Junjun.