Semi & Sungmin

Shall We Love?

 

The days following their ‘fated’ meeting at the club were amusing to say the least. The two continued to learn new strange things about each other.

Let’s take the other day for example:

“Ne ne Sungminnie oppa! I want to try that~” Semi tugged at his arm, pulling him over to yet another food stand. He chuckled lightly, following along and drooling over the food with her.

“We can try it right?” she stared at him with longing eyes. He grinned, “Of course!”

Cheering, Semi ordered a small basket to split with him, hearing the ahjummas behind the counter whispering something to each other.

“That looks like…But it can’t be! Didn’t that guy get arrested?” they gossiped. Semi’s eyebrow raised as she turned her head in the direction they were looking at, the only one around being Sungmin.

Oppa…a bad guy? she wondered. She swapped her confused look for another smile and pulled him off the bench, continuing to walk along the festival with Sungmin while eating.

Throughout the whole night though, Semi kept overhearing hushed conversations pertaining to him.

“He’s got his father’s demon-like eyes” “I heard he beat up a crowd of 15 guys by himself, just because they looked at him funny.” “Demon, he’s probably holding that poor girl captive.”

Semi’s lips wobbled, she was getting sick and tired of hearing all the crap people were saying about Sungmin, but she didn’t dare let it show towards him.

Finally, he paused and stood there, his head slowly turning in the direction of his gossipers.

Scared, they quickly turned their heads away and walked in the opposite direction, nearly leaving the couple alone in that section of the festival.

“I’m sorry…I had to drag you out and let you hear those kinds of things…” he looked down at the ground and apologized.

Semi frowned, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. “I don’t care about all those dumb rumors. Those people don’t know you like I do. So what if you have a shady past? All I know right now is, you’re not a demon like they say.”

------

A/N The person who requested Semi and Sungmin at first wanted another part, and my brain is dead tired from writing so much so...My apologies if it's not too good =w=;;