GTOP

Shall We Love?

 

Top ran down the hallway of the YG Ent building, colliding at a corner straight into Seungri. Getting up quickly, he jerked Ri up and shook him, “Where the hell is Jiyong-ssi?”

Dazed and confused, Seungri pointed in the direction of the recording studio, “I don’t think you want to disturb him though hyung, he’s in one of his bad moods again.” Top shook his head, pushing Ri out of his way and continuing his run.Of course he’s in that mood again, this idiot.

He paused before the door, trying to catch his breath before throwing it open. Sitting at the desk looking over a piece he was composing was Jiyong, who blinked at the sight of Tabi before furrowing his eyebrows.

“What do you want?” he hissed before looking back at his work. Tabi stood in the doorway a few moments silently before speaking in a low voice, “I’m sorry.”

Ji snorted, continuing to focus on the paper. Top walked over slowly, snatching the paper. “YAH! Give that back!” Ji yelled, standing up abruptly, trying to grab it back. The paper tore in half.

Jiyong cursed, “Look at what you did. God damnit.” Tabi said nothing again, as his mind was wrapped around the lyrics underneath each note in the composition. 

We can fight all the time, but my feelings will never change. I love you and only you, so just be mine.

“You wrote this just now?” he mused. Ji shot another irritated glare, although his face was reddening this time.

“Yeah, I did. So what?” Ji huffed. A small smile broke onto Tabi’s poker face, “I love you, you know that right?”