Dara & Donghae

Shall We Love?

 

“There there there! I want that!” Dara’s eyes twinkled as she pointed at countless stands. Whether it was food, small trinkets, or cute accessories, it didn’t matter to her. All Dara knew was she wanted them.

Lagging behind while carrying a countless number of bags was Donghae, struggling to get through the thick crowd over to her. Dara happily bounced back and forth, holding up a box with a lovely comb set.

“Isn’t this the beautiful?” she cooed, looking back and forth between him and the box. 

“Can’t we take a break?” Donghae groaned, scanning the area for a seat.

“But I’m not done yet~” she whined, quickly paying for the set before plopping down on a bench beside him. He heaved a sigh. “At this rate, you’re going to make me go broke.”

Dara giggled, “Well it is your job to spoil me.” Donghae gave a tensed chuckle, “I spoil you way too much. Give me back my wallet.” She held the wallet in both her hands tightly, pulling it to herself defensively.

“No way! Get your own!” she hissed. Donghae flopped back in his seat. “But that is mine…” he mumbled. Dara stuck out her lips, tapping her chin in thought.

“I’ll make you a deal. We’ll play the silent game!” she declared. He raised his eyebrows, this sounds interesting.

“It’s like this, we’ll take turns. One person is silent, and has to do what the other says. If they speak up, then the roles switch. Sound good?” Dara smiled. Donghae nodded, “You play the silent person first then.” 

She puffed her cheeks, “Fiine.” She exhaled before drawing her lips closed, turning her head back towards him.

Quickly, Donghae pressed a long strip of purple duct tape across . Dara flailed her arms, eyes filled with shock.

“I instruct you not to touch that tape,” he winked.

------

A/N I probably could've done better explaining the game (although my brain was failing at the time), but the person who requested this oneshot also wanted me to incorporate duct tape somehow owo

There are probably other ways to tackle the situation but I thought this suited the relationship more =w=