Saki & Kanon

Shall We Love?

 

“Look look look!” the students of room 2B whispered, gathering around the window and pointing. It was study hall, and Saki had fallen asleep at her desk.

“Saki-chan, wake up!” her friend urged, shaking her. Saki opened a sleepy eye, picking her head up and resting it on top of her arms.

“Nani? What’s going on?” she asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Fukuda Kanon’s out there! She’s standing in front of the gate!” another classmate explained, his finger still pointing out the window. This time Saki was wide awake, leaping from her seat and towards the others.

Eh? Kanyon’s here? She gasped.

“She’s your former co-worker. Go see what she wants!” Pres pushed her out the door, shutting it quickly. Puffing her cheeks, Saki took her time going down the stairs and outside.

Kanon leaned against the wall beside the gate, fiddling with something in her hands.

“It’s chilly, what’re you doing out here senpai?” Saki stuck her head out the entrance, hands buried deep in the pockets of her uniform’s jacket.

Kanon jumped slightly upon hearing her voice, turning nervously. “Sakitty! There you are!” A smile lit up her face.

Saki returned with a weak smile before pouting her lips and tilting her head, “What’s up?”

Kanon was silent for a moment, hiding behind her scarf and staring at the ground, “Ano…today is Sakitty’s birthday, ne?”

Saki nodded, “Haai, it is.”

Hands trembling, Kanon blushed as she pulled a small box out of her coat pockets, “This is for you! From…me.”

“Ah, arigatou gozimasu senpai,” Saki exhaled in wonderment, graciously accepting the box and carefully lifting the top off. Inside was a sterling silver charm bracelet with multiple charms already attached.

“It’s something to remember all the things we’ve been through. From our time as Eggs until now. Please be sure not to forget me when you’re being a normal girl, ne Sakitty?” Kanon spoke quickly, immediately turning and running off. 

------

A/N This is the last of the requests I received on Tumblr

So requests made in comments will be done soon 8D