ChunJoe

Shall We Love?

 

“OPPA! Let’s take a picture together~” a smiling fan girl pleaded, holding up her polaroid to L.Joe. He grinned and winked, putting an arm around her shoulder and facing the direction of the lense.

“Omo? Chunji oppa are you okay?” another girl asked as she held out a pen for him to sign an autograph. They were a few feet away from the little photo op, and Chunji could do nothing but glare in their direction. He hastily pulled the cap off and pressed down on the picture heavily, poking a small hole in it.

“Aish…Mianheyo. Oppa didn’t mean to ruin your pretty picture of him,” he sighed. The fan continued to smile though, claiming it was alright and moved on to get other members to sign.

As she walked away, Chunji turned his aggravated attention back to L.Joe, who was now taking cozy pictures with more groups of girls. The freakin nerve, he thought, crossing his arms and turning his head away in disgust at the scene, walking away.

After snapping his hundredth picture that day, L.Joe noticed Chunji’s irritated aura and excused himself, grabbing him by the hand and into an empty hallway.

“Yah, what’s gotten into you?” L.Joe murmured, releasing his hand and pressing him lightly to the wall. Chunji could only stare at the floor, not daring to meet his eyes. L.Joe heaved a sigh, placing a hand underneath his chin and tilting it upward.

“Those fangirls are really starting to annoy me…” he muttered. L.Joe gave a surprised look, “But I thought you loved them?”

“That was up until I saw you being all flirty with them,” Chunji huffed. At this, L.Joe couldn’t help but lower his own head and break into a fit of laughter. Chunji’s cheeks puffed in anger, “What are you laughing at?!”

L.Joe wiped away the tears from his eyes and tried to unclench his stomach. “You’re too cute, you know that? Getting jealous like that, ah I’m glad you’re by my side Lee Chanhee.” He poked at his cheek, kissing it softly.

Chunji rolled his eyes, “Next time I’ll make you just as jealous.”