NEUN

Germanized

About an hour later, another knock was heard on the door. Taekwoon wondered who this could be, but he decided to walk at the door to see who was knocking this time. He peeked through the small curtains again and saw two another officers as who visited him an hour ago.

Taekwoon opened the door and these two officers introduced themselves as officer Schultze and officer Wolff. Taekwoon let them in and the two officers waited until Taekwoon closed the door and as soon as Taekwoon closed the door, he turned to them and the officers explained why they were at Taekwoon's house.

''Heute haben wir die Leiche Ihrer Mutter gefunden, es tut uns leid (Earlier today, we have found the body of your mother. We are very sorry.)'' officer Schultze said and Taekwoon felt his knees turn to jelly. He couldn't believe that both of his parents were taken away from him, he couldn't believe that Hakyeon did this to him. He was sure that Hakyeon killed his mother too.

''Und wieder durch eine mysteriöse Kreatur? (And again by a mysterious creature?)'' Taekwoon asked. If they said yes to his question, than it meant to Taekwoon that Hakyeon had killed his mother too. His mother was next on his list ,Taekwoon knew that, but Taekwoon didn't see it coming that it would happen so fast.

Officer Wolff nodded and this confirmed to Taekwoon that Hakyeon was behind this, but Taekwoon couldn't let these officers know that he knew who was behind this. If he told them who did it, he would be suspicious to the officers and Hakyeon would kill him. So Taekwoon had to protect himself.

Taekwoon sighed and tears were streaming down his face. He was alone, he had no one to go to if he struggled with something. He had to take care of the house, he had to take care of the groceries... Taekwoon had to take care of everything by himself and he didn't have any help of his relatives. Taekwoon didn't even know who his relatives were, so he never could ask them for help as they never knew who he was. Because he was born after his parents fled to Germany.

Officer Wolff placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder and rubbed over it. While a few officers worked on the case of Taekwoon's dad, these officers had to work on the case of Taekwoon's mother. And during the investigations, they learned that Taekwoon didn't have any siblings and that he didn't have any relatives to rely on. Taekwoon was born in Germany after his parents fled to Germany and none of his relatives knew that he was born after mr and mrs. Jung left.

''Es tut uns leid, Herr Jung. (We are very sorry, mr. Jung.)'' officer Wolff said and Taekwoon looked at him with his teary eyes. He was glad that officer Wolff showed how sorry he was that Taekwoon had to live on his own now, Taekwoon had no one to rely on looking at his relatives.

''Danke sehr. (Thank you very much)'' Taekwoon said and had to choke away his tears. He was hoping that this nightmare was ending soon, the nightmare that Hakyeon had caused.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The two officers didn't stay long, because they left after a few minutes. But they promised Taekwoon that they would come back if they had more news for him about his parents. After Taekwoon closed the door, his back faced the door and he slid down at the door until he touched the ground. Tears streamed down his face and Taekwoon uncontrollably cried his eyes out.

Hakyeon had ruined his life and Hakyeon was going to ruin it even more by claiming Taekwoon as his. Taekwoon wasn't a damn object, but Hakyeon apparently thought so. Because he actually made clear that he was coming back tonight, but Taekwoon wasn't going to let him in this time. If Hakyeon would knock at the window, he would leave him outside. Someone who ruined his life, didn't deserve it to come in.

Taekwoon focussed on the household again and tried to forget about the situation, but it was haunting his mind all the time. And to make it even worse, he couldn't forget about Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon's face was haunting his mind aswell and Taekwoon also couldn't forget about Hakyeon's touches, which his body seemed to enjoy. His mind didn't want to see Hakyeon anymore, but his heart was craving for Hakyeon's attention.

Taekwoon went upstairs to clean the rooms and tears streamed down his cheeks when he entered the bedroom of his parents. The reality hit him hard that his parents were gone, Taekwoon didn't want to believe that he was on his own for now. Taekwoon was going to clean it and keep it like the room was untouched. So Taekwoon entered the room and cleaned everything. He was going to tell his boss about this as soon as he went back to work. Speaking of work, maybe he could get some groceries at work. Now that his parents were gone, Taekwoon had to take care of everything.

While cleaning his parents' bedroom, Taekwoon couldn't keep his mind at the cleaning. His thoughts went back and forth and he was also thinking about the funeral of his parents. Taekwoon was thinking of a family grave for his parents, so that his parents could be laid to rest in the same grave. They always had been very loving and protective towards each other, so Taekwoon didn't want to separate the two who raised him well and this was something he could do in return for them.

Taekwoon grabbed a photo from his dad's nightstand and the photo was taken when Taekwoon was a newborn. His dad was holding him in the hospital and his dad was smiling at Taekwoon as Taekwoon was sleeping inside his arms. Taekwoon with his finger over the photo and sighed deep as tears kept forming again. It was hurting him like crazy and he never would believe that his parents were being taken away by a vampire, who was after him to keep Taekwoon for himself.

''I miss you appa, I miss you a lot. First, the vampire takes you away from me and he also took eomma away. He is hurting me like crazy.'' Taekwoon said and Taekwoon sat down on the bed, as his knees had turned to jelly again. The whole situation had hit him hard and Taekwoon was going through a lot already.

Hakyeon was ruining his life and Taekwoon was going to let Hakyeon know that he hated him so much. Taekwoon rather wanted to be dead now, but he had to move on. His dad always told him that giving up wasn't an option, he always had to go on. So he had to go on for his parents, because they wanted to proud of their only son.

Their only son who turned into an orphan at the age of 25.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here's another chapter I wrote at school. I hope you guys like it a bit, because I had some struggles while working on it. I finished the chapter during Dutch class, hehe.