ACHTZEHN

Germanized

The day passed by like any other, normal as possible. People who were doing groceries at the store, asked how Taekwoon was doing and how he was feeling after the vampire was taken away from Taekwoon's house. Taekwoon assured everyone that he was doing fine and that he was glad that the vampire was out of his life now. Taekwoon shared with everyone that the vampire was a pain in the for him, because the vampire claimed Taekwoon for himself after the vampire killed his parents.

Taekwoon was very much aware of how well Hakyeon's hearing was, but he wondered if Hakyeon could hear whatever Taekwoon was saying right here. But the chances were very little that Hakyeon could hear this, because the police station was too far from here.

''Schön zu sehen, dass es dir gut geht. (Good to see that you're doing fine.)'' mr. Schmidt said and Taekwoon smiled when mr. and mrs. Schmidt were paying for their groceries. Everyone in Munich was very much aware of the situation of Taekwoon and Taekwoon was glad that everyone showed their support, because he really could use their support.

''Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung, ich kann sie sehr gut gebrauchen. (Thank you very much for showing your support, I can use it very well.)'' Taekwoon responded and said goodbye to the couple after they walked away from the cash register. Taekwoon was happy to recieve their support, because he had to move on by himself. Taekwoon had to make sure that the bills were being paid and Taekwoon also had to make sure that his parents got a well deserved funeral, because he had to arrange that by himself.

''Wann planst du die Beerdigung für Ihre Eltern? (When are you planning to arrange the funeral for your parents?)'' the owner of the shop asked when no other customers were around. Taekwoon sighed and looked at the owner.

''Daran habe ich nicht gedacht, ich muss noch alles arrangieren. (I haven't thought about that, I still have to arrange everything.)'' Taekwoon whined a little bit and the owner placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder, before a smile appeared on his face.

''Ich bin vielleicht in den 80ern ein alter Mann, aber ich möchte Ihnen bei allem helfen. Ein junger Mann wie du sollte das nicht alleine tun. (I may be an old man in the 80s, but I want to help you with everything. A young man like you shouldn't do that alone.)'' the owner said and Taekwoon's eyes widen. The owner really wanted to help him to give his parents a goodbye they deserved? Taekwoon couldn't take that, it wasn't appropriate to accept this help. But Taekwoon could see in his eyes that he really wanted to help Taekwoon out.

''Ah, vielen Dank. Ich weiß das wirklich zu schätzen. (Ah, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.)'' Taekwoon said and bowed once at the old man. Taekwoon really appreciated the help of the owner to give his parents a goodbye they deserved, because they didn't deserve it to be forgotten.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At closing time, Markus locked the door and both the owner and Taekwoon were cleaning the shop. Markus joined the two shortly after. It was quiet and no one said a word, probably because it was hard to say something because of the support that Taekwoon recieved today.

Taekwoon was the most popular citizen with Korean descent and everyone in Munich knew that Taekwoon was very hard working. He went to work early and left late at night. If it was up to the owner, Taekwoon would've been the employee of the year. But he couldn't do that to Markus, because he didn't want to make Markus jealous and fill Markus with hatred.

''Ich hoffe, dass du zu Hause eine weitere großartige Nacht ohne den Vampir haben wirst. (I hope you'll have another great night at home without the vampire.)'' the owner said and Taekwoon nodded. Taekwoon was glad that Hakyeon didn't show up last night, so he hoped that Hakyeon wouldn't show up again tonight.

''Er ist letzte Nacht nicht erschienen, also hoffe ich, dass er heute Abend nicht wiederkommt. (He didn't show up last night, so I hope he won't come back tonight.)'' Taekwoon responded and the owner pulled Taekwoon in for a short hug. The owner felt bad for a young man like Taekwoon to live as an orphan at the age of 25.

After the owner let go of Taekwoon, it was Markus who gave Taekwoon a quick hug. Markus wasn't that much older than Taekwoon ,he probably was about 27, but Markus still had both of his parents. Markus' parents have met Taekwoon before and they saw him as a quiet, but hard working man. They also loved to talk to him and he loved to have a conversation with them.

''Okay, Leo, du kannst gehen. Markus und ich kümmern uns um den Rest. Ich werde dich morgen sehen. (Alright Leo, you're free to go. Markus and I will take care of the rest. I will see you tomorrow.)'' the owner said and Taekwoon nodded, before he bowed. Taekwoon walked to the back and collected his stuff. The owner had a soft spot for Taekwoon, but it was especially these days. Taekwoon lost both of his parents and the owner felt bad for what Taekwoon had to go through.

''Dann bis morgen. (See you tomorrow then.)'' Taekwoon said and recieved a 'goodbye' from both the owner and Markus, before Taekwoon unlocked the door and left the shop. Markus locked the door again and waved at Taekwoon, before Taekwoon left to make his walk home.

Taekwoon was still a little bit scared that Hakyeon was going to show up, so Taekwoon decided to run a bit. He knew that Hakyeon could get him anytime, because Hakyeon had a faster speed and wasn't out of breath anytime he ran fast.

''I hope I'll make it home unharmed.'' Taekwoon said to himself and for the first few metres, he wasn't bothered by a vampire. And those metres became longer and longer. Taekwoon still felt a bit scared to get harmed by Hakyeon, but the fear for getting caught became less for now.

Taekwoon only could hope how long the police could get Hakyeon behind bars, because Hakyeon would escape anytime soon to get back to Taekwoon. And Taekwoon wasn't ready to get Hakyeon back into his house, he never was ready. But he knew for now that vampires were real and they weren't just a myth, they were more than being a myth.

Vampires were real and Taekwoon could prove that to everyone in Munich, to everyone in Germany.