VIERZEHN

Germanized

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sat at the kitchen table together and Taekwoon felt very uncomfortable to have Hakyeon around him at another night without having his parents around. That empty spot was filled in by someone who Taekwoon wished never entered his life. Taekwoon wished he never knew about Hakyeon and that Hakyeon would leave him alone, but Hakyeon wasn't doing that. Hakyeon had claimed Taekwoon as his and he also claimed Taekwoon's house to live in.

Hakyeon was looking at Taekwoon, who ate his dinner in silence. Taekwoon looked cute and his long locks made him even more cute, Hakyeon thought. And the more Taekwoon tried to push him away, the more interesting Taekwoon became to Hakyeon. Hakyeon always had an eye on the Jung family and wanted to kill Taekwoon's parents, because they knew about the vampires that were taking over South Korea. Hakyeon wanted to prevent that Taekwoon's parents were going to tell the German citizens about it, but no one would believe them.

When Hakyeon noticed that the Jung family were on the run for the vampires, Hakyeon decided to follow them and ended up here in Germany. He kept an eye on the family every minute he could. And a smile on his face appeared when he discovered that a child was going to make its enterance into the Jung family. Hakyeon wanted the child to become his, but he had to wait once the child was old enough. 

During the years that Taekwoon got older and turned into a handsome young man, Hakyeon's desire for Taekwoon increased and couldn't wait for Taekwoon to become his.

''Yah, don't look at me like that Hakyeon! I don't like it when people are staring at me like that.'' Taekwoon said annoyed when he saw how Hakyeon was looking at him and Hakyeon giggled.

''You're cute, Taekwoon. I can't keep my eyes off you.'' Hakyeon smirked and Taekwoon sighed, before he rolled his eyes and continued his meal. He wasn't going to take everything serious whatever the vampire across from him was exclaiming.

''So that's why you thought it was needed to claim me as yours? I am human and I have a life to live, compared to you. You are a vampire and you drink from humans at night. But you can't just claim me, just because I'm cute.'' Taekwoon said and was clearly annoyed, but Hakyeon kept smiling at Taekwoon.

''Not just that. You know, I've been following your family ever since they fled South Korea to build a life here in Munich. When you were on the way, I already determined for myself that you were going to be mine sooner or later. But my desire for you grew during the years.'' Hakyeon said and placed his hand on Taekwoon's wrist, making Taekwoon flinch.

Taekwoon tried to ignore how cold Hakyeon's hand and continued to eat his dinner. The only benefit he had with preparing dinner, was that he only had to prepare dinner for just one person. His parents were gone and Hakyeon is a vampire, so he only had to prepare food for one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Taekwoon finished his dinner, he walked to the sink and started to do the dishes. Hakyeon was right behind him and had his arms wrapped around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon tried to ignore Hakyeon's presence, but Hakyeon was making all to clear that he was here with Taekwoon.

Hakyeon's chin was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder and was looking over Taekwoon's shoulder at whatever Taekwoon was doing. Taekwoon only had to do the dishes for only one person, so he was done pretty quick. But Taekwoon always loved to do the dishes, that's why he took more time for doing the dishes.

''It's great to have you all for myself now, Taekwoon. I love it to have you as mine.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon's neck after he brushed away Taekwoon's long locks. Shivers ran down Taekwoon's spine and clenched his jaw, because he wasn't loving the touches of the vampire.

''Well, I don't. Because you entered my life without asking me for permission.'' Taekwoon said and looked over his shoulder to the vampire who stood behind him. Hakyeon chuckled and rubbed over Taekwoon's waist with his thumb.

''Too bad for you, Taekwoon. Because I am not going to leave you behind. You are mine forever, even if I have to turn you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon's eyes widened. Hakyeon was better not going to turn him, because Taekwoon loved his work too much and he had many great colleagues. He didn't work with all of them, as he was only in the grocery shop with the owner and Markus.

Taekwoon finished the dishes and right after he turned in Hakyeon's arms, Hakyeon crashed his lips on Taekwoon's lips and immediately deepend the kiss. Taekwoon had no time to think, as Hakyeon tightened the grip on his waist. Taekwoon held tight on the counter top with his hands and felt Hakyeon smile during the kiss.

But right before Taekwoon had time to think, Hakyeon took Taekwoon with him as Hakyeon rushed upstairs before Taekwoon was pushed on his bed in his bedroom. Taekwoon carefully wrapped his arms around Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiled.

''I am not going to let you go, Taekwoon. I love you too much to let you go. No one else deserves you.'' Hakyeon said and moved his lips to Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon's heart was beating faster in fear and Hakyeon heard it, so he let go of Taekwoon's neck and placed an ear on Taekwoon's chest. He smiled and Taekwoon bit his lip. He was scared as heck everytime Hakyeon touched him, because Taekwoon was scared that Hakyeon was going to turn him into a vampire.

''Hmm, I love to hear your heartbeat Taekwoon. It's like music to my ears.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. Taekwoon wasn't someone who liked to get scared, but Taekwoon was scared to death for Hakyeon.

Hakyeon looked up and saw Taekwoon's tensed face. Hakyeon giggled and climbed up a bit to kiss Taekwoon's face.

''Relax, my love. It's okay.'' Hakyeon whispered, but Taekwoon wasn't planning on relaxing. He couldn't relax when a vampire was on top of him acting like a dominant one. Taekwoon wished that all of this was a dream, but it wasn't a dream. It was reality that a vampire had claimed him and that Taekwoon was the possession of a vampire who had an eye on him since his family fled to Germany.

''N-No Hakyeon, I-I can't.'' Taekwoon softly spoke and Hakyeon's arms moved from Taekwoon's waist to Taekwoon's neck.

''Yes you can, my love. Come on, relax.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed, before Hakyeon started to kiss him again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I wrote this during the time I had to wait after I finished an English test. I hope that you guys like this chapter.