FÜNFZEHN

Germanized

But right when Taekwoon wanted to get changed to go to bed, a knock on the door was heard.

''Get off me, Hakyeon! Someone is at the door.'' Taekwoon groaned and pushed Hakyeon off him. Taekwoon went downstairs and Hakyeon followed him like a puppy. Hakyeon wasn't going to let Taekwoon go, so Hakyeon was going to follow him wherever Taekwoon went to.

Taekwoon opened the door and two officers were at the other side of the door.

''Guten Abend mein Herr. Wir hatten eine Nachricht erhalten, dass hier ein Vampir lebt. (Good evening mister. We recieved a message that a vampire is living here)'' one of the officers said and Taekwoon felt his blood boil. Markus must've told the cops about this, since the owner of the grocery store would never inform the police about a vampire living with Taekwoon.

Right after that, Hakyeon rushed over to Taekwoon and held him tight. One arm wrapped around Taekwoon's waist, while the other one was wrapped around Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon gasped for air and begged Hakyeon to let go of him, but Hakyeon didn't let go of him.

''Noch ein Schritt und ich werde ihn töten! (One more step and I will kill him!)'' Hakyeon yelled and bared his fangs, but the officers pulled their guns immediately. Taekwoon kept gasping for air and tears streamed down his cheeks. Taekwoon never had been this scared before and he wanted Hakyeon to let go of him.

''Let me go, please! I can't breathe!'' Taekwoon cried and it was hard for the two officers to understand what Taekwoon said, because Taekwoon was talking to Hakyeon in Korean and the two officers never heard any Korean before.

''No Taekwoon, I'm not going to let you go. If the German police wants to kill me or whatsoever, I won't make it easy for them. I will show them how it's like to mess with a vampire.'' Hakyeon backlashed and Taekwoon tried to get Hakyeon off him, but it wasn't helping.

''Lass ihn gehen! (Let him go!)'' the other officer said and Hakyeon chuckled when he looked at the officers. He wasn't going to let the one go who he claimed to be his forever.

That's when one of the officers managed to shoot a bullet into Hakyeon's head and Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon immediately. Taekwoon ran to the livingroom and dropped himself on the couch as he heard Hakyeon scream, while he was being taken away by the officers. Taekwoon was scared, but Hakyeon would be out of his life for now.

One of the officers entered the livingroom and squat down next to Taekwoon.

''Wir hoffen, dass er Sie nicht mehr stört. Wir werden ihn mitnehmen. (We hope that he won't bother you anymore. We will take him with us.)'' the officer said and Taekwoon nodded when the officer told him that they were going to take Hakyeon with them. But the question remained for how long Hakyeon would stay away from him. Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was going to return and to kill him next him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon managed to go to bed and was glad that Hakyeon wasn't with him at home. Hakyeon wouldn't let go of him and Hakyeon was quite impatient if Taekwoon was taking too long to return to him.

He was glad that he could go to work without being bothered by Hakyeon. So the owner and Markus could stop asking questions about Hakyeon, because Hakyeon was out of his life for now. For now, because Taekwoon was sure that Hakyeon was going to escape from prison and would come back to Taekwoon. Maybe to turn him, maybe to kill him.

Taekwoon sat on the edge of his bed and looked at the other side of his bed. It was empty and it kinda felt weird not to have Hakyeon around him, but it was great to have the entire bed for himself again. His parents gave him a bed for two, because Taekwoon moved a lot when he was having nightmares or when he didn't feel well. And to prevend Taekwoon from falling off his bed, his parents gave him a bed which is usually for two people.

''Geez, I can't wait to go to sleep without having a vampire not letting go of me.'' Taekwoon said to himself and smiled a little bit. He was glad that Hakyeon was gone and that he could sleep again like he did before Hakyeon entered his life.

That's when Taekwoon recieved a phonecall from Markus, saying that he was sorry for turning Hakyeon in. Taekwoon told him that it was okay, because Taekwoon was glad that the vampire was out of his life. Because the vampire wasn't planning on to let go of him.

''Also wir sehen uns morgen? (So I'll see you tomorrow?)'' Markus asked and Taekwoon agreed with him, before he ended the quick call. Taekwoon was a little surprised that Markus had done this, but he knew that Markus did this to protect Taekwoon. He wasn't ready to leave Taekwoon behind and was very close to him, not just as a colleague only.

Taekwoon dropped himself on his bed and he stared at the ceiling. A big sigh followed and Taekwoon smiled shortly after. He finally had the house for himself and didn't have to share it with a vampire anymore. Hakyeon was out of his life and Taekwoon hoped that Hakyeon would stay out of his life forever, because Hakyeon was only a bother to him. Hakyeon killed his parents and claimed Taekwoon, something Taekwoon didn't like at all.

He hoped that he could get the mark removed, but there was a possibility that this mark would stay in his neck forever. Would there be other vampires living in Munich? If so, those vampires couldn't claim Taekwoon anymore. Because they could see that he was claimed by another vampire already.

''Stay away from me Hakyeon, as long as you can. Leave me alone.'' Taekwoon softly told himself and Taekwoon turned off the light he had on his nightstand. And it didn't take long before Taekwoon closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.