ACHT

Germanized

The next morning, Taekwoon woke up and felt like he had been . It didn't feel real that Hakyeon came over to him last night and didn't let go of him, but it had happened. Taekwoon didn't know what to think of this vampire, but he was convinced that Hakyeon would come over many more nights. Hakyeon didn't say it like that, but Taekwoon just could tell it by the way Hakyeon behaved.

Taekwoon turned to see what time the clock showed that it was 8:15 AM. He didn't have to go to work today, because his boss told him that he deserved to be at home for a day. So Taekwoon didn't have to hurry today and he was glad he could take care of the household when his mother was at work. Taekwoon's family was a hardworking family and they barely had time to take care of the household, so it was rare that Taekwoon had a day off.

Taekwoon got up and took 15 minutes to get himself dressed. He walked downstairs and saw his mum already behind the table in the kitchen.

''Goodmorning mum.'' Taekwoon said and gave her a short kiss when he approached her. His mum smiled and her gaze followed Taekwoon to the counter. Taekwoon prepared breakfast a lot of times during the week, especially when he had days off from work.

''So you have a day off today right? And are you going to take care of the household today?'' his mum asked and Taekwoon nodded. Taekwoon never really had time for himself as the household was taking a lot of time and energy aswell. But Taekwoon couldn't stop thinking about Hakyeon. Never in his wildest dreams would he imagine that a vampire would exist and would be after someone like Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't think he was someone special, but he was surprised that a vampire fell for him.

''Yes mum, you know that right? I mean, someone has to do it.'' Taekwoon says and looks over his shoulder at his mum, who smiles and nods. Taekwoon was the only child of the family, but he was a hardworking type. Whenever he wasn't at home, he was at home and took care of the household. He also never went out with friends, because he just didn't have time for that and Taekwoon wasn't really into drinking at all. 

Taekwoon continued preparing breakfast and thoughts of Hakyeon ran through his mind. He couldn't tell his mum about last night, because she would freak out if she knew about this. And she would say to him that he never should let that vampire in ever again, so his mum couldn't know about it. Especially with the fact that she was still in danger, so he had to keep his mouth shut about this subject against his mum.

After a few minutes, Taekwoon was done with the preparation and prepared the two plates. He walked over to the table where his mum was waiting for breakfast and took a seat aswell.

''Enjoy mum.'' Taekwoon said and his mum smiled when she looked at him. Whenever Taekwoon prepared breakfast, it was always one of his mum's favorite meals at the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After his mum left for work, Taekwoon did the dishes. Dishwashers didn't even exist yet, so everything had to be done by hand. Taekwoon didn't mind to be honest, because he loved to be busy. But it was empty at home, because it never left his mind that his dad no longer was a live. Hakyeon murdered him to keep Hakyeon's existence as a secret. Hakyeon didn't want that Germany knew about vampires, so he was going to kill everyone who was from Asian descent to keep them quiet forever. But because of Taekwoon not even knowing about vampires, Taekwoon was saved.

Taekwoon sighed when he thought of his father. His father was a strict man, but he cared about his family very much. So now that this important piece of the family was gone, Taekwoon felt a bit lonely. He no longer had a male figure to look up to, he only had his mother to look up to. And yet, it kinda felt strange to only have his mum to look up to.

Then, Taekwoon heard a knock on the door. Taekwoon wasn't sure if he had to open or not, but he decided to see who was knocking on the door. Taekwoon quickly cleaned his hands and walked to the door. He peeked through the small curtains who stood in front of the door and saw two officers standing in front of the door. Maybe they were bringing him some news about his dad, maybe about the autopsy report. Taekwoon opened the door and the two officers introduced themselves as officer Hausmeister and officer Schneider.

''Können wir reinkommen? Wir haben einige sehr wichtige Neuigkeiten über Ihren Vater zu berichten. (Can we come in? We have some very important news to announce about your father.)'' officer Schneider said and Taekwoon nodded, before stepping aside to let the two officers in. He closed the door behind them and followed them to the livingroom, where the two officers sat down on the couch.

''Der Autopsiebericht zeigte, dass Ihr Vater von einer mysteriösen Kreatur ermordet wurde, aber wir wissen nicht, welche Kreatur es war. (The autopsy report showed that your father has been murdered by a mysterious creature, but we have no idea which creature it has been.)'' officer Hausmeister continued and Taekwoon nodded. He already knew who killed his dad, but he couldn't say that to these officers. If he told the officers about that, he would become suspicious to the officers.

''Und wann können wir seinen Körper zurückbekommen? Ich und meine Mutter möchten wenigstens eine Schließung finden. (And when can we get his body back? Me and my mum want to find some closure at least.)'' Taekwoon said and looked at the two officers, who both raised their shoulders. None of the two were sure, as the coroner wasn't finished yet. The coroner wanted to do some more tests on his dad's body as he wanted to investigate which creature could've killed his dad, but Taekwoon knew better. Because the culprit has committed this to Taekwoon himself.

''Nun, danke trotzdem. (Well, thanks anyway)'' Taekwoon said and the two officers smiled a bit. They felt sorry for a youngman like Taekwoon and they appreciated it that Taekwoon wasn't demanding things such as getting his father's body back. The three men quickly talked about how everything changed after Taekwoon and his mum knew about Taekwoon's dad disapperance. Taekwoon explained to them that it still felt strange without him at home. He and his mum worked hard and earned a lot of money to keep themselves alive, but they managed to make it through each day.

After 15 minutes, the two officers got up and said goodbye to Taekwoon before the two left the house. Well, he at least knew more about where his dad's body was at and how long it was going to take before he and his mum could give him the goodbye he deserved.

Taekwoon got up and walked back to the kitchen, where he continued doing the dishes. Not everything was done yet and he had lots of things to clean up, so he had to hurry. But Hakyeon kept chasing his mind, because when was he coming back? Taekwoon hoped he wasn't coming back anytime soon, but he was affraid that Hakyeon would return tonight and his apperance was the least moment Taekwoon was excited about. He just wanted this vampire out of his life, but Hakyeon only got closer the more Taekwoon tried to keep Hakyeon away from him...