DREIZEHN

Germanized

When darkness set in, the shop was busy with preparing everything for tomorrow. In the mean time, Markus and the owner of the shop talked regularly with Taekwoon about the mark in his neck. Taekwoon obviously didn't want to talk about it, but he had no choice. Markus and the owner wanted to know why a vampire bit him and Taekwoon tried to keep his mouth shut, but he had to talk about it.

Taekwoon couldn't tell them that Hakyeon killed his parents, because the owner and Markus would freak out and ask Taekwoon why he didn't say it earlier.

''Sag mir Leo, warum ist dieser Vampir hinter dir her? (Tell me Leo, why is this vampire after you?)'' the owner asked and Taekwoon sighed, because he didn't want to talk about it. But he had to, because the owner and Markus kept asking him until he gave in.

''Er tötet jeden, wer aus Südkorea kommt und von der Existenz der Vampire wissen (He kills everyone who is from South Korea who know about the existence of the vampires)'' Taekwoon responded and both the owner and Markus kept looking at each other, before they looked at Taekwoon again. So was that the reason why his parents were killed?

''Und was ist mit dir? (And what about you?)'' Markus asked and Taekwoon looked at him with no expression shown in his face.

''Ich wusste nie von ihnen, also bin ich in Sicherheit (I never knew about them, so I'm safe)'' Taekwoon responded and the two men sighed in relief. They were glad that Taekwoon wasn't a victim of the vampire, but why would the vampire bite him? Markus and the owner couldn't imagine such a thing, because they never dealt with vampires before. Neither did Taekwoon, but he was scared for Hakyeon's next move. Taekwoon was scared that Hakyeon was going to kill him after all.

''Er hat ein Auge auf mich, deshalb habe ich Angst, nach Hause zu gehen (He keeps an eye on me, so I am scared to go home)'' Taekwoon continues and shivers ran down his spine when he thought of Hakyeon. The owner placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder and rubbed over it. The owner felt sorry for whatever Taekwoon had to go through at such a young age and tried to imagine how it feels like to live without parents.

Taekwoon looked at the owner and a faint smile appeared on his face. He was glad that the owner and Markus wanted to be there for him and he really appreciated their support, but it wasn't going to take his fear away from going back home. Hakyeon was waiting there for him and Hakyeon was up to something.

''Stellst du sicher, dass der Vampir dich nicht tötet? (Are you going to make sure that the vampire won't kill you?)'' Markus asked and Taekwoon nodded when he looked at Markus. Taekwoon had to do everything to make clear to Hakyeon that Hakyeon couldn't kill him, but he wasn't sure if Hakyeon would listen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was time to go home and both the owner and Markus hoped that Taekwoon wouldn't be killed by the vampire and Taekwoon could only tell them that it wasn't going to happen. So Taekwoon walked down the street towards his house.

He was only a few metres away from work, when he was pushed into an alley against the wall.

''Where were you at today, Taekwoon? I missed you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon sighed out of relief. He was glad that it wasn't another vampire who tried to kill him.

''Hakyeon-ah, I was at work. I need to maintain myself. You don't have to, as you only drink blood. But I have to earn money in order to stay alive.'' Taekwoon explained and Hakyeon responded with a short 'ah'. But Taekwoon wondered by now how Hakyeon managed to left his house, as he learnt that vampires can only leave or enter a property by invitation.

''Come with me, I missed you.'' Hakyeon said and dragged Taekwoon with him. Now that Hakyeon marked him, Taekwoon couldn't get rid off him. Taekwoon was surprised by how fast they were at home, because it felt like it only took a few seconds before the two arrived at Taekwoon's house. Taekwoon opened the door and stepped aside to tell Hakyeon that he could come in. Hakyeon entered the house and Taekwoon entered the house shortly after.

''So... How was work huh?'' Hakyeon asked and Taekwoon huffed.

''They discovered the mark you gave me, Hakyeon. They seriously fear for my life.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon started to laugh. It sounded like as if Hakyeon wanted that people were going to see the mark.

''Humans have to see that you are mine, so I don't care if they see the mark or not.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon pushed him against the wall. Hakyeon laughed even more as Taekwoon's growls got louder.

''I noticed that and people can't stop talking about it. They keep asking me until I admit that you bit me.'' Taekwoon said and let go of Hakyeon, before he walked to the kitchen. Hakyeon followed him and Taekwoon ignored him. Taekwoon grabbed some pans and some ingredients to prepare some dinner for himself.

But Hakyeon sank his fangs in Taekwoon's neck in the mean time, making Taekwoon scream.

''Yah, I didn't give you permission to drink from me you stupid vampire!'' Taekwoon yelled and Hakyeon started to laugh again.

Taekwoon tried to make himself some dinner, while trying to ignore Hakyeon drinking from him. But the pain was very much there, so Taekwoon couldn't ignore Hakyeon.

Taekwoon felt himself go weaker and he sat down on his knees. That's when Hakyeon pulled back and pulled Taekwoon back up, but his legs were made of jelly as Taekwoon had issues with standing on his own feet.

''Come on Taekwoon, you need to eat well. Go make yourself some dinner.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon carefully continued to make himself some dinner. It was hard to keep his concentration, but his strength slowly came back and managed to finish the preparation. Taekwoon wanted to know why Hakyeon drank from him, but he thought Hakyeon did it because he is lazy to go out and hunt on someone's blood.

''Next time, you better find yourself a victim and it better not be me.'' Taekwoon said and Hakyeon started to laugh.

''No Taekwoon, because I want to feed from your delicious blood. I don't have to go outside anymore if I have you.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon growled, because he didn't like it that Hakyeon wasn't going to hunt on someone else's blood. But he had to deal with it.