SECHS

Germanized

Taekwoon can't sleep that night. The words that this vampire said to him keep haunting him and Taekwoon is scared to death that he is going alone thanks to this vampire. It told him that his mum was up next to be killed, but Taekwoon didn't know what this vampire had in mind for him. He isn't sure about his own life anymore, he doesn't know what will happen to him. And he doesn't know when this vampire is going to kill his mother.

Taekwoon sits at the windowsill and looks outside. Munich is quiet at this time of the night ,3 AM, and no one is outside. Taekwoon loves to look at the quiet streets down there, it looks peaceful to him for some reason.

He also can't stop thinking about his dad. His dad disappeared at the morning he woke up and hours later, a vampire tells him that he killed his dad. The day had taken a bad turn and Taekwoon was on the inside scared as hell, because he didn't know what was going to happen next. Either his mum was going to be killed or something was going to happen to him. Taekwoon didn't know anything and yet, all of this made him go crazy.

Then, he thinks about that quick moment when the vampire pushed him against a wall. His hands were cold, they were freezing. But aside from that, his hands were smooth and soft. Out of all the hands that Taekwoon ever touched, these hands were the softest of them all. 

Shivers run down his spine when he thinks of the vampire. He couldn't see his face, he only felt his hands wrapping around Taekwoon's wrists and he only heard his voice. It wasn't as harsh as Taekwoon was expecting it to be, but this vampire tried to make attempts to sound threatening. At that moment, he did sound threatening. But Taekwoon's mind wasn't working properly at that moment, Taekwoon only felt like he was in fear and he tried to stay calm. But the adrenaline was rushing through his body, so his mind wasn't working properly.

Taekwoon startled when a silhouette sat in front of him at the other side of the window and Taekwoon jumped off the windowsill, ending up at the floor. Where the heck did this person come from and what is he doing here?

''Let me in!'' the person says loud and Taekwoon immediately recognises him as the vampire who attacked him earlier that day. Immediately, Taekwoon shakes his head. Who the heck does this vampire think he is? He should let him in? Never in a million years!

''No! I will never let someone like you in, I don't want killers in my house.'' Taekwoon said and bit his lip. His heart was beating a lot at this moment, but he couldn't let this vampire know about that. Besides, he would notice that anyways. 

And he is right, because the vampire starts to laugh as soon as Taekwoon told him that he won't let killers in his house. So he keeps banging on the window and demands Taekwoon to let him in. Yet again, Taekwoon shakes his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the following few minutes, the vampire keeps banging at the window and demands Taekwoon to let him in. But Taekwoon doesn't let him in. He is way too scared right now and he is scared that this vampire is going to kill his mother tonight.

Taekwoon manages to get up from the floor and sits down on his bed, the vampire following every single of move of him. Taekwoon doesn't like being watched, especially not by a vampire like him. But he still doesn't want to let this creature in, not until this vampire tells him what he has in mind. Until then, Taekwoon doesn't let the vampire in.

''Let me in, Jung!'' the vampire screams and Taekwoon's eyes widen when he looks at the vampire. How does this vampire know his last name? Wait, he must've seen his dad's passport. That must be the reason why this vampire knows his last name.

''Why should I? So that you can kill my mum? No way that I will let you in here!'' Taekwoon defends himself and bites on his lip. Glad that his mother is asleep, because she would've asked right away what was going on. And at this moment, he had to protect his mum. She was the only thing Taekwoon had left, there was no one else in Taekwoon's life he could go to if his mum was going to be killed.

''No ofcourse not, I'll deal with your mum later. I have to deal with you, so you better let me in now!'' the vampire snarls and Taekwoon starts to hesitate. Should he trust the vampire on his word? Or was this a complete lie? Taekwoon didn't know what he was going to do, because he wasn't sure if he could trust this vampire. And by his mum's stories, vampires were a creature you couldn't trust at all. 

Taekwoon fell backwards on his bed again and stared at the ceiling, the vampire still demanding him to let him in. He couldn't trust this vampire, because this vampire was filled with lies and he wanted to enter Taekwoon's house to kill his mum. Taekwoon wasn't going to let this happen, this vampire stayed outside and wasn't going to enter the house.

''You better let me in, or I will kill your mother.'' the vampire says and Taekwoon sits up straight. No way that this vampire was going to kill his mum, he was going to stay away from her.

Taekwoon sighed and got up from his bed. He walked to the window and opened it to let the vampire in.

''Alright, you can come in. But you stay away from my mum!'' Taekwoon says and stepped back as the vampire made his enterance. The vampire rushed to Taekwoon and grabbed his wrists, pushing Taekwoon against the wall again.

Taekwoon stood there in fear yet again. He didn't know what to do right now and he couldn't fight, because this vampire was going to kill him for sure. Taekwoon didn't know what this vampire had in mind, but he couldn't be killed immediately. Taekwoon is a German citizen and isn't wearing the Korean nationality, he is only from Korean descent.

The vampire starts to breathe faster and let go of Taekwoon's left wrist, before wrapping it around Taekwoon's waist. Taekwoon's heart was beating faster and he was scared as heck. He didn't know what this vampire wanted of him, but this was going to be Taekwoon's last night for sure. Taekwoon closed his eyes and waited for those fangs to kill him, but Taekwoon didn't feel those fangs in his neck.

Instead, the vampire rushed over to Taekwoon's bed and pushed Taekwoon on his bed. The vampire climbed on top of him and sat down upon Taekwoon. Taekwoon hadn't opened his eyes for a second. Taekwoon was only waiting for the moment that he was going to be killed.

''You really think I'm going to kill you huh? Well, no. I have other plans in mind for you...'' the vampire says and Taekwoon felt a lump in his throat. What were his plans for Taekwoon? Was Taekwoon going to be a vampire? Or did the vampire have something else in mind for him?

Taekwoon then felt some lips on his and these were cold lips... the vampire was kissing him. Taekwoon opened his eyes and saw the red eyes of the vampire looking at him. The vampire's left hand was placed on Taekwoon's side and his right hand was wrapped around Taekwoon's neck as the vampire was pulling Taekwoon closer.

''... You are going to be mine, mister. I want you for myself and I am not going to hold myself back. Yes, I killed your dad. But he threatened to make my existence public and he was going to tell the German people that we are real. And your mum was trying to do that too, so she is on my list too. Just like all of those whose face was on the front page of the news paper. But you... you weren't even aware of our existence, so that's good. I had my eyes set on you for a longer time and I liked you, so I had to make you mine.'' the vampire explains and Taekwoon froze.

It was all just one big lie that went across Munich, these people were killed to keep the existence of the vampires as a big secret. And that's why his dad was killed.

The vampire's lips were soft and Taekwoon closed his eyes, because he didn't want to see the face of this vampire. He then felt both hands of the vampire in his hair and the vampire started to play with Taekwoon's long locks. Taekwoon didn't like it that the vampire was touching his hair, but he couldn't say no to the vampire.

''You are mine and I am not going to let you go.'' the vampire whispered and he deepened the kiss, as Taekwoon was struggling in his mind to agree with the vampire's touches. But in the end, he gave in and let the vampire do whatever he wanted to do.