SIEBEN

Germanized

The vampire pulled Taekwoon away from the wall and pushed him on Taekwoon's bed, resulting in the vampire being on top. The vampire didn't let go of Taekwoon and Taekwoon tried to break free from the vampire, but the vampire only tightened his grip. 

''Don't try to escape Jung! If you do that, I will kill you!'' the vampire snarled during the kiss and dropped all of his weight on Taekwoon, making sure that Taekwoon couldn't escape. Taekwoon didn't even want to escape, but it was just his flight mode he was in right now. He was only thinking of trying to protect his mum, because his mum was the only one he had left.

The vampire felt how scared Taekwoon was and he deepend the kiss to make Taekwoon more comfortable. He grabbed Taekwoon's arms one by one and wrapped each of Taekwoon's arms around his own waist. Taekwoon had his eyes closed, because he didn't want to look into those eyes of lust. Taekwoon didn't know much about vampires, so he had to pretend he was dumb as heck. Taekwoon always grew up between the German people and never knew anything about creatures like vampires, so he was a bit dumb on that point.

The vampire kept playing with Taekwoon's long hair and he also moaned during the kiss, while Taekwoon remained silent. But his body reacted on the touches and the kisses of the vampire, because Taekwoon felt some adrenaline shoot through his body. His mind shut down and his body basically surrendered itself.

''Hmm Jung, I love you so much. Soon, you'll realise how much.'' the vampire said during the kiss and a small moan escaped from Taekwoon's mouth, making the vampire giggle. To him, it was the answer he was waiting for. But only Taekwoon's heart spoke out, so the vampire only had to win Taekwoon's mind.

Taekwoon froze when he heard this. A vampire loved him? Why? Because there was nothing about him to love. Well, that's what he thought. Taekwoon broke the kiss and the vampire giggled at this, because he kinda knew that this was expectable.

''How can you love me? I'm just an ordinary guy and there's nothing to love about me.'' Taekwoon fired in confusion at the vampire on top of him. The vampire let go of Taekwoon's hair and lifted himself up by his elbows, where his weight was supporting at. The vampire giggled and places another kiss on Taekwoon's cheek.

''I've been keeping an eye on your family back in Seoul and I could tell that your parents started to hate my kind as soon as they realised that our kind was taking over Seoul. I followed them to Germany and as soon as I discovered that you were on the way, I couldn't stop smiling. Because I was going to make you mine sooner or later... and that time is now.'' the vampire said and as soon as a bit of light came in the room, Taekwoon could see a bit of his face. Taekwoon had to admit that this vampire had a gorgeous face, but Taekwoon couldn't love him yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The minutes that followed, the two didn't say a word. Taekwoon couldn't stop looking at the face of the vampire that killed his dad and was on top of him now. This vampire had a gorgeous face, but Taekwoon could never love a vampire. Vampires were evil creatures and his mum rather would kill him than approve the relationship between the two.

The vampire kept looking at Taekwoon aswell and smiled, because this moment was one that he was waiting for. Taekwoon was looking at him and he was hoping that he soon would realize how much he loved him. He was following Taekwoon's family for a long time and as soon as he knew that Taekwoon was born, he started to keep an eye on the only child of the Jung family.

''But what's your name? You know my last name, but I never heard yours.'' Taekwoon spoke up and held his breath. Because in the mean time, the vampire started to kiss his neck and Taekwoon was scared for those fangs. Because either he was going to be turned into a vampire or he was going to be killed.

''I'm Hakyeon.'' the vampire simply responded and Taekwoon nodded light with his head. At least he got a name and he could see a bit of his face, so he finally got an image of the vampire that killed his dad. Hakyeon had blonde hair and he had blue eyes, but Taekwoon was sure that he was wearing lenses. This wasn't his real eye color.

Hakyeon's face was above Taekwoon's face again and Hakyeon bared his fangs, which scared the hell out of Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn't want to die tonight, because work was waiting for him the next morning. But Taekwoon already knew that he couldn't tell his mum, his colleagues and his boss about this night with the vampire that killed his dad. No one would believe him, except for his mum.

''Jung honey, I don't wanna hurt you at all. I want you to be mine. I don't know your first name, but I love you a lot. Not only for how you look, but also because of the fact that you never knew about the existence of vampires. You grew up in a world which you think that was safe, but vampires can even be located in Germany.'' Hakyeon whispered and kissed Taekwoon again.

Taekwoon was confused as heck. Not only did Hakyeon kill his dad, Hakyeon is also trying to make Taekwoon his, partly because of the fact that Taekwoon never knew of vampires before. Taekwoon never heard his parents talk about vampires when he was around, they always did that whenever Taekwoon was either at his room or at school. 

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's neck and it didn't take long before he deepend the kiss. A small moan escaped out of Taekwoon's mouth again and Hakyeon giggled. As soon as he felt that Taekwoon loosened his grip on his waist, his arms let go of Taekwoon's neck and places Taekwoon's arms one by one around his waist again.

Taekwoon closed his eyes again, but felt a tap against the back of his head when he did it this time. Apparently, Hakyeon didn't want Taekwoon to close his eyes. Now that they have seen each other's face, Hakyeon didn't want Taekwoon to close his eyes.

''Come on honey, don't close your eyes for me. I want to see those gorgeous eyes of yours.'' Hakyeon teased and Taekwoon growled a bit, much to Hakyeon's pleasure. Because Hakyeon threw all of his weight on Taekwoon again and locked Taekwoon's legs with his knees.

Hakyeon didn't care much for Taekwoon's mum, she was only a pain in his . But for now, Hakyeon had to make Taekwoon his and he would deal with his mum later. She wasn't going to stay alive either, just like her husband. Because to them, Hakyeon's kind was almost ruined and doomed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This chapter is a bit shorter comparing to the others, but I'm a bit out of inspiration for this one. Thanks to school. I promise the next one will be longer than this one.