ZEHN

Germanized

Taekwoon didn't sleep that night. It was too much for him that he was visited by the cops twice. Taekwoon couldn't believe that both of his parents were killed and he was sure that Hakyeon was responsible for the murder on his mum, he was 100% sure that Hakyeon did it. Taekwoon's back was facing the window, he didn't want to see Hakyeon at the window. He didn't want to look the vampire in the eyes who killed his parents and who claimed him as if he was an object.

Taekwoon had to go to work tomorrow and he also had to arrange the grave for both of his parents. Taekwoon didn't know much about any further family members, so he wasn't going to do a funeral. For those who wanted to pay his parents a last visit, could visit their grave. Taekwoon didn't want to think how much it was going to cost to arrange a funeral, so a grave would be a bit cheaper for now.

Taekwoon hated to think about how empty his life was now, but his mind didn't ban it. He didn't have much friends and he also couldn't rely on family, because most of them lived in South Korea. And Taekwoon didn't know many members of his family, because Taekwoon was born in Germany with no further family around him. And now, he had a vampire after him who wanted Taekwoon all for himself.

It was quiet in the Jung household and it wasn't supposed to be this quiet. Taekwoon missed his dad snoring and he missed his mum talking in her sleep. Even though it could be irritating as heck sometimes, it was something Taekwoon got used to and he missed it deeply right now. Because he had to take care of the household by himself and he had to work hard to earn lots of money.

Then, Taekwoon heard the knockings on the window again and he knew which time it was... Hakyeon came over to visit him. 

''Taekwoon, open the window and let me in!'' Hakyeon said loud and Taekwoon squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't want to open the window for him who killed both of his parents. Taekwoon knew that he was up next, even when Hakyeon didn't say he would be killed. Taekwoon knew that he was going to be killed anyways.

Hakyeon keeps banging on the window, but Taekwoon doesn't respond. He doesn't want to let in the killer of his parents. It was the worst decision ever to let Hakyeon in last night, because that's what was about to become a fatal decision.

''Let me in Taekwoon!'' Hakyeon screamed again, but Taekwoon didn't respond yet again. He felt a bit scared, because he didn't know what was going to happen if he let Hakyeon in this time. Was Hakyeon going to kill him or was Hakyeon going to him? But one thing was for sure, Hakyeon stayed outside. It was only becoming a fatal decision if Hakyeon was going to enter the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon's banging became louder and it sounded like he was about to break the window.

''You better let me in or I'll kill you too!'' Hakyeon snarled and shivers ran down Taekwoon's spine. He didn't want to be killed, he wanted to stay alive to make his parents proud. So Taekwoon got up and walked over to the window to look into those red eyes of Hakyeon. They were dark this time, meaning that Hakyeon was pissed.

''You can come in, but you promise to keep me alive. You ing killed my parents and I am not going to end up like them.'' Taekwoon said and his eyes darkened as he opened the window. Hakyeon jumped in the room and Taekwoon closed the window. Without looking at Hakyeon, Taekwoon sat down on the bed and looked down at the floor. Hakyeon sat down next to him and placed his cold hand on Taekwoon's lap.

''You know why I killed your parents Taekwoon, I told you. I know that you have to give this a place, but you know why I killed your parents. So now, you are going to be mine Taekwoon. No one is standing in my way to claim you as mine.'' Hakyeon said and placed his lips in Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon tried to find the strength to resist, but he can't. He can't say no to a vampire, especially a vampire who wants to be dominant.

Taekwoon bites on his lip and closes his eyes. The adrenaline shoots through his body and shivers run down his spine. Taekwoon is scared at this moment, because he has no idea where the vampire is up to right now.

Hakyeon pushes him backwards and Hakyeon lays down on top of Taekwoon, his arms wrapped around Taekwoon's neck.

''You are mine Taekwoon, I'm not going to let you go.'' Hakyeon said and looked at Taekwoon when Taekwoon opened his eyes. Hakyeon started to smile and started to kiss Taekwoon's neck again. Little moans escaped Taekwoon's mouth and Hakyeon started to giggle. Taekwoon's sweet scent filled Hakyeon's nose and he kept kissing Taekwoon's neck. He wanted to keep Taekwoon forever, he really wanted to smell this scent forever.

Taekwoon screamed in pain when he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body. Hakyeon was in fact biting him and was marking Taekwoon to make Taekwoon his. Now that Taekwoon's parents were gone, nothing was in his way anymore to claim Taekwoon and to stay with Taekwoon forever.

''Let me go Hakyeon! You're going to kill me!'' Taekwoon screamed and fear was obviously heard in voice. Hakyeon giggled and put more weight on top of Taekwoon.

''No Taekwoon, you are mine and I have to let everyone know!'' Taekwoon's eyes widen when he heard Hakyeon speak in a lower voice than he was used to. In the mean time, he felt himself turn weaker and weaker. But Hakyeon pulled back right on time and cleaned the mark in Taekwoon's neck. Now that Taekwoon had a mark in his neck, everyone would see that Taekwoon belonged to someone. Someone who wasn't human.

''There you go. I have marked you and no one can claim you as theirs, because you are mine. And on top of that, I'll stay with you here.'' Hakyeon says and Taekwoon's eyes widen when Hakyeon said this. Just when Taekwoon thought he was going to have the house for himself, Hakyeon just announced that he was moving in with Taekwoon without to ask permission.

Just when Taekwoon thought that Hakyeon would stop touching him, Hakyeon crashed his lips on Taekwoon's lips again and loosened the grip around Taekwoon's neck, so that he could play with Taekwoon's long locks. 

The mark was still burning in Taekwoon's neck and it felt like his neck was ripped apart, so Taekwoon couldn't really enjoy the kiss. Instead, he moaned in pain and Hakyeon broke the kiss when he heard the painful moans coming from Taekwoon.

''I know it hurts, but the human skin needs more time to get used to the mark while a vampire skin heals immediately. And in your case, it will only heal better when the vampire is around who has marked you. And that is me.'' Hakyeon said and continued his kiss. Taekwoon closed his eyes and let Hakyeon do whatever he wanted.