NEUNZEHN

Germanized

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Taekwoon hadn't seen Hakyeon ever since the cops took him away from his house and Taekwoon had his life back on track. But the fear for Hakyeon making his return never disappeared, because Taekwoon was convinced that Hakyeon would return anytime. Hakyeon was a smart vampire and Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon would escape from prison anytime soon, because Hakyeon wouldn't die. Vampires weren't going to die easily and Hakyeon proved that.

It was night time and Taekwoon was on his way home from work. His parents got a funeral they deserved and the owner of the grocery store paid for everything, something that was beyond Taekwoon's believe. But the owner couldn't have it that Taekwoon worked so hard to get the money to arrange the funeral for his parents, so the owner offered him some help and even his wife helped her husband to finance the funeral.

And now, it was late 1975. Taekwoon was still the hard working young man everyone ever knew and he still was the sensitive guy they knew, but his fear for Hakyeon's return remained. The mark in Taekwoon's neck was as visible as it was months ago, but Taekwoon covered it with makeup. So that made the mark a bit less visible. The customers never even see it and that was just what Taekwoon wanted, he didn't want the customers to see his mark. 

''Ah Leo, wie geht es dir? (Ah Leo, how are you?)'' an older lady asked and Taekwoon smiled when he looked at her. Mrs. Strümer was a close friend to his mum and saw Taekwoon grow up in front of her eyes. Now that Taekwoon grew up without his parents, mrs. Strümer felt bad for Taekwoon. He lived as an orphan from now on and mrs. Strümer wanted to keep an eye on Taekwoon, as if it was a promise she made with his mum.

''Frau Strümer, lange nicht gesehen. Aber jetzt geht es mir gut. (Mrs. Strümer, long time no see. But I'm okay now.)'' Taekwoon answered and mrs. Strümer took Taekwoon's hand in hers. She was glad to see that Taekwoon was doing well, because she was worried about her friend's son.

Mrs. Strümer rubbed over Taekwoon's hand and Taekwoon smiled at his mum's friend. Mrs. Strümer paid a visit to the Jung family a lot and almost treated Taekwoon as if he was her son.

''Ich habe von dem Vampir gehört, der mit dir zusammen gelebt hat. Stört er dich wieder? (I heard about the vampire who lived with you, is he bothering you again?)'' mrs. Strümer asked and Taekwoon shook his head. He was glad that Hakyeon hadn't bothered him for months and he hoped that it would turn into years, but he would never leave the house he grew up in. It was a small distance away from his work and it had too many memories, so Taekwoon couldn't leave this house.

''Nein, und ich möchte es so lassen, wenn Sie mich fragen. (No. And I wanna keep it that way if you ask me.)'' Taekwoon responded and mrs. Strümer smiled, before she let go of him and the two parted ways.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Taekwoon came home, it seemed like another normal night. Hakyeon hadn't showed up and Hakyeon hadn't attacked him, saying that he missed Taekwoon. He could've missed Taekwoon, but Taekwoon didn't miss him. Taekwoon couldn't miss someone who killed his parents and be proud of what he had done.

Taekwoon entered his house and took off his jacket, before he made his way to the kitchen. Taekwoon didn't really know what he wanted to eat tonight, so he decided to prepare something. Taekwoon decided to cook a German meal for himself, because it's been a while since he cooked one of those meals.

Taekwoon took everything he needed and started to prepare some dinner for himself. Taekwoon got used to living alone, but he still missed the presence of his parents. His parents meant a lot for Taekwoon and he wished he could've spent one more moment with his parents, before a vampire named Hakyeon took them away.

After 15 minutes, Taekwoon was done and went to the table to eat his dinner. The table still contained three chairs and that wasn't going to change, because this was keeping the memories to his parents alive too.

''I still miss you mum and dad.'' Taekwoon softly whispered to himself and sighed when he looked at the empty chairs at the table. This was something Taekwoon would never forgive Hakyeon for. Hakyeon was a creature who never cared about anything, he only cared about making Taekwoon his. But what was Hakyeon's next step? Was Taekwoon going to be a vampire or was Taekwoon going to be killed, like his parents?

During dinner, Taekwoon hummed a song that his mum used to sing when he was a child. His mum loved to sing to him when Taekwoon couldn't sleep and Taekwoon really chesired those moments. At moments like these, he liked to hum the song himself.

That's when Taekwoon heard some noises outside and shivers ran down Taekwoon's spine. Would Hakyeon be back? Taekwoon wasn't sure, but he hoped that Hakyeon wasn't back at his house. And Hakyeon couldn't blame Taekwoon for ending up in jail, because it was Markus who was responsible for that. Hopefully, Hakyeon realised that Taekwoon never called the cops to take him away. Taekwoon didn't even have time for that and the cops mostly paid a visit to him when he was at home at daytime.

''Missed me, sweetheart?'' Taekwoon shot up and turned to see Hakyeon behind him. Hakyeon's eyes were red and his fangs were shown.

''Leave me alone, Hakyeon. You made my life a living hell by taking my parents away from me.'' Taekwoon cried and before he could run away, Hakyeon rushed to him and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon.

''No, you are mine and you will always be mine.'' Hakyeon told him and Taekwoon cried his eyes out. He was so damn scared right now, that he barely could stand on his own legs anymore. But Hakyeon made sure that he couldn't collapse on the floor.

Taekwoon tried to push Hakyeon away from him, but it didn't work as much as he had hoped.

''I didn't call the cops to take you away, Hakyeon. I didn't!'' Taekwoon screamed and Hakyeon chuckled.

''I know that you didn't do that, because I felt that you were surprised to see the cops show up at your door late at night. But now, I'll make you mine.'' Hakyeon said and within seconds, his fangs sank into Taekwoon's neck. Causing Taekwoon to scream his lungs out.

Hakyeon was going to kill him, Taekwoon was very positive about that.