SECHSZEHN

Germanized

To Taekwoon's surprise, he woke up the next morning and wasn't bothered by Hakyeon knocking at his window to let him in. The cops really had taken Hakyeon with them to stay away from Taekwoon for good. Taekwoon could barely believe it, but he would believe it once Hakyeon was gone for more than a year. Taekwoon knew that vampires like Hakyeon were smarter than humans were thinking, so he was sure that the German cops underestimated Hakyeon and that Hakyeon would escape anytime soon.

Taekwoon walked to the bathroom and made sure that he looked appropriate for today. His hair was put up into a ponytail, Taekwoon wanted to give it a shot at work. Because he had those days that his locks swirled next to his face. Taekwoon walked back to his bedroom and got changed into a simple blouse with jeans. Taekwoon never really knew what he had to wear, so he randomly chose something.

Taekwoon checked one more time if he was ready and he walked downstairs at the time that he was ready. It felt good that Hakyeon wasn't in his house, because Hakyeon basically ruined his life by taking his parents away and claiming him as if Taekwoon was nothing more but a toy. But Taekwoon didn't want to live as a toy of a creature like a vampire, he wanted to live as a human being. But the mark in his neck still reminded him that he was claimed by a vampire, which he hoped he would never want to see again.

Once arrived in the kitchen, Taekwoon made some breakfast for himself and this made him feel for the very first time that he was the only one who was alive from his own family. His parents were gone and so was Hakyeon. So he no longer had a vampire living with him who tried to be dominant, but was a bit of a puppy at the same time. Taekwoon sighed while he prepared breakfast, because this was the first time that it was way too silent in the house. 

''Let's eat quick and let's go to work.'' Taekwoon whispered to himself and took his breakfast with him to the table. And as soon as he sat down, he sighed as he looked around him. He really missed some presence, but he wasn't missing the presence of Hakyeon at all. Hakyeon was nothing more but a pain in the for him, because Hakyeon didn't want to let him go. Even when Taekwoon had to walk home from work. It was like Hakyeon was waiting for him at a certain spot.

''I hate you Hakyeon, leave me alone.'' Taekwoon whispered again and started to eat from his breakfast. Taekwoon always loved to cook and loved whatever he made, so it never really mattered what he made for either breakfast or dinner.

The silence was killing him and Taekwoon wasn't enjoying it at all, so he couldn't wait to go to work and to see the owner and Markus again. Even though he wasn't pleased with the action Markus did towards Taekwoon by turning Hakyeon in, Taekwoon was thankful for him doing this. Because he now could live his own life again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon quickly put the dishes into the sink and Taekwoon collected his stuff, before heading to work. Taekwoon was going to do the dishes when he got home, if Hakyeon wasn't going to bother him when he wanted to walk home.

Taekwoon walked to the grocery store and it was pretty dark outside, but Taekwoon didn't care at all. Taekwoon always loved to work and it made him forget about any problems he faced. But Taekwoon was a hard working man, thanks to his parents. They wanted to keep the Korean culture alive here in Germany and Taekwoon was going to make his parents proud.

''Hey Leo, wie geht es dir, nachdem der Vampir weggenommen wurde? (Hey Leo, how are you doing after the vampire was taken away?)'' Markus asked when he approached Taekwoon. Taekwoon faintly smiled at him and still wasn't sure how he had to react to Markus.

''Gut, ich bin froh, dass er weg ist. Weil er mich nicht loslässt. (Good actually, I'm glad he is gone. Because he is not letting go of me.)'' Taekwoon responded and felt a little confused in his mind. Should he be thankful to Markus for turning Hakyeon in? Should he start to hate him? Taekwoon wasn't sure of any of that.

''Ah, das ist großartig. (Ah, that is amazing).'' Markus brightly smiled and jumped a little bit, making Taekwoon glare at him. As if Taekwoon wanted to ask him if he was doing fine.

The rest of the walk to work went by without any of the two saying something. Taekwoon still had to take everything in about what happened last night and he still tried to let everything go, as if Hakyeon never entered his life.

''Aber was ist mit der Markierung in deinem Hals? Wird es für immer da sein? (But what about the mark in your neck? Will it be there for good?'' Markus asked after a couple of minutes. Taekwoon sighed and nodded. Once a vampire had left a mark, it would be there for good and wouldn't go away.

''Das ist traurig. (That's sad)'' Markus whined a little and Taekwoon looked away from him. Markus still was hating the vampire who had the guts to bite Taekwoon and to claim him as his possession, so Markus hoped as much as Taekwoon that the vampire would be gone for good. But Taekwoon would assure him that this wouldn't be the case, Taekwoon was convinced that the vampire would make his return one day.

When the two arrived at the grocery store, the owner let them in and the two walked straight to the back of the store to leave their stuff there.

''Leo, wie ist dein Leben jetzt? Weil ich von Markus gehört habe, dass der Vampir bei der Polizei mitgenommen wurde. (Leo, how is your life now? Because I heard from Markus that the vampire was taken away by the police.)'' the owner mentioned when the two walked back to the front again. Taekwoon sighed and raised his thumb.

''Ich bin froh, dass der Vampir weg ist, mein Leben ist zurück. (I'm glad that the vampire is gone now, my life is back)'' Taekwoon said and a smile went back on his face. The owner smiled and was glad the see the Taekwoon back he knew before the attack of the vampire on his family. The owner felt a bit sorry for Taekwoon that he had to live without his parents, but Taekwoon was used to it now.

Hakyeon ruined his life for good.