ZWANZIG

Germanized

It's 1985 and Taekwoon was living his first years as a vampire. The night after he was turned, Taekwoon wrote a letter for the owner of the grocery store and Markus saying that the vampire had returned and that fate decided that he had to live as a vampire. He delivered that letter at the grocery store and he hoped that they would understand why he wouldn't show up at work anymore.

Hakyeon was living with him again and had taught Taekwoon how to hunt as a vampire. Taekwoon struggled at first to kill innocent people, but he later managed to do well. Taekwoon started to become better at hunting and Hakyeon was proud of him.

It's almost time to go hunting and Hakyeon groaned when he woke up, before his eyes were aimed at his boyfriend who was still asleep.

''Goodmorning sleeping beauty, it's time to get up. We have to hunt for blood within a few minutes.'' Hakyeon whispered into Taekwoon's ear and Taekwoon groaned. It took 20 seconds before Taekwoon sat up straight and rubbed in his eyes. Hakyeon sat up straight aswell and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist, before his chin was resting on Taekwoon's shoulder.

''Goodmorning Hakyeon.'' Taekwoon said, before stretching and Hakyeon chuckled. Taekwoon looked good as a vampire and Hakyeon was happy that he turned Taekwoon into a vampire, now that Taekwoon's parents were dead for 10 years.

But it was a little bit of a hell for Taekwoon when he had to live as a vampire, because he never would go to work ever again. It was hard for him, but he finally learned that it couldn't work anymore.

Everyone in Munich was scared when the news was spread that the vampire returned and turned Taekwoon into a vampire. They hoped that Taekwoon wasn't such a monster like Hakyeon was, because they learned that vampires were a devilish creature.

''Get up, it's almost time to hunt.'' Hakyeon said and pressed a few kisses into Taekwoon's neck, before Taekwoon chuckled when he felt that. Hakyeon couldn't stop doing that when it went too slow for Hakyeon. But Hakyeon was overall more than happy that Taekwoon was a vampire now and... Taekwoon was his boyfriend. Hakyeon finally had everything he wanted and Taekwoon had to accept that he had to surrender to Hakyeon, because he wasn't going to win this fight.

Taekwoon groaned, but managed to leave the bed. Hakyeon smiled when Taekwoon got up and he got up aswell. He walked over to Taekwoon and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist.

''Hmm, I'm glad that you're mine now. You're like me now, so you finally know how it's like to be a vampire. But you Taekwoon, you look good as a vampire. You're even more handsome.'' Hakyeon said and tiptoed to kiss Taekwoon. Hakyeon was smaller compared to Taekwoon and he had to stand on his toes to make sure that he could kiss Taekwoon when they weren't in bed or weren't on the couch.

''Took you long enough huh?'' Taekwoon teased Hakyeon and Hakyeon chuckled, before he deepend the kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After minutes,the two were outside. Hakyeon had taken Taekwoon's hand in his and the two walked down the dark German streets. There weren't many people outside, but this wasn't the best spot to drink some human blood.

Taekwoon sighed when he saw the grocery store. It felt like a Century since he had left the grocery store ,well left?, and he wished that he could go back to earn some money.

''Come on my love, let's get some human blood am I right?'' Hakyeon chuckled and Taekwoon looked at him, before he gave Taekwoon a quick kiss. The two continued their walk and it didn't take long before their eyes were set on a young couple in their 20s. 

''You take the woman, I'll take the man.'' Hakyeon whispered to Taekwoon and Taekwoon nodded when Hakyeon told him whose blood he had to drink. They let go of each other and they rushed over to the couple, before Taekwoon immediately sank his fangs into the woman's neck. To prevend that she would scream for help, Taekwoon placed a hand on and he closed his eyes as he drank from her blood. Taekwoon's mind was completely shut down when he was attacking his victims and he even surprised himself with this.

Taekwoon pulled back when the woman collapsed on the ground. Taekwoon smirked evil when he saw the woman unresponsible on the ground, before his eyes moved to Hakyeon and his victim. Hakyeon was skilled in this and really enjoyed the blood more, but he didn't blame Taekwoon for being done so quick. Taekwoon would learn later on how he had to enjoy his victim's blood.

When it was Hakyeon's turn to pull back, he looked at Taekwoon and smiled when he walked over to Taekwoon. He took Taekwoon's hand in his and rubbed with his finger over Taekwoon's hand.

''You're doing very well, my love. But like I said before, you need to enjoy your meals a bit more. Don't worry, that time will come. You're still a rookie after all.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon, while blood was still covering his lips. This blood was left behind on Taekwoon's lips and Hakyeon the blood from Taekwoon's face.

''Come on, we'll go hunt for more blood. I'm sure you're still hungry.'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon nodded. Taekwoon learned from Hakyeon that he had to kill at least 5 humans and that he had to be happy with the blood that he got from those people.

The two continued their way through the streets and they managed to kill more innocent victims. Taekwoon still didn't like that he had to kill those who respected him the most, but none of them knew that Taekwoon lived as a vampire from now on. And those who knew about it, couldn't believe that Taekwoon was a vampire now. They didn't want to believe it.

''Well Taekwoon, I'm satisfied. You're doing well and sunset hasn't kicked in yet, so we can go either back or we can go kill more victims.'' Hakyeon said and kissed Taekwoon while a big smile was shown on his face. Taekwoon didn't really mind that much whatever he wanted, he just let Hakyeon do whatever Hakyeon wanted.

''It's up to you Hakyeon, I don't really know what I want actually.'' Taekwoon said and his tongue went over his fangs, meaning that he enjoyed his meal a lot. Hakyeon smirked and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's waist.

''Come on then, we're going to drink some more blood.'' Hakyeon said and let go of Taekwoon, before he took Taekwoon's hand in his and the two ran into the night.

Taekwoon's old life was over and he was living a new life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N And by this chapter, I end the story. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will consider to work on something like this with another country. Thank you guys so much for reading this story and see y'all next time at another story. Saranghae!