Please?

A Love Triangle

 

(Junhyung's POV)

I went to class first. I listen to what my professor had said, so I just took a number.

For some reason, my counselor wanted to see me. I had to leave class.

(10 minutes later)

Dammit! I knew that was going to be late again! I'm going to miss out what they were doing!

I pulled my paper out & it said "#5".

As soon the door was about to close, I walked as fast as I can.

Luckily I got inside, so later I don't have to bother them. All eyes were on me. I can tell these fangirls were falling for me, except this one girl who was expressionless.

"Mianhe, I was still talking to the counselor."

"Well my bad. Whose my partner though?"

Everyone pointed to the expressionless girl.

Are you serious? She doesn't seem to have interest! But dang, she's hot though! No no Junhyung! You need to focus.

I went straight to her and greeted her.

I held out my hands and said, "Annyong, I'm Junhyung & you?"

"I'm Ji Hee." Wow she really is plain.

We shook hands. I was still looking at her. She wasn't blushing or smiling.

"Um ok you can stop now." I snapped out from fantasizing about her.

Soon the professor wanted a dance competition. Wow, I hope this would be fun & interesting.

I was smiling like a fool to myself. OMG, did she just turned and looked at me smiling?

This is so embarrassing! I need to stop doing that to myself.

 

(Ji Hee's POV)

Oh Crap, I think he saw me looking at him smiling. I find people like that weird and crazy.

"Sorry everyone, the dancing studio is still too dirty so we can't do the competition today, maybe another day."

Phew! Luckily we didn't have to dance individually. I'm in a skirt can't you see that? -_-

"So everyone, please get with your partner and come up with the most creative dance as a couple!"

Oh gosh, this is a T O R T U R E!

Junhyung was walking towards me.

"Um hey, what do you say you come over to our dance studio and we'll just try to come up with a dance there?

What? I surely do not want to go, because it makes as if I'm a stalker, but it's for a project for school then I'm willing to do it.

I gasped. "Um I guess we can. When & where?"

"At Cube's company and @ 6:00 til whenever. Oh did you want to start it tonight?"

I was indecisive to start it today or next week. " I guess tonight then." I can totally see signs of his excitement. Geez no need to be happy about it. I can already read your expression."

"Oh really?! Ok then! We'll just come pick you up later. Can I get your address?"

WTF?! OMG, I will never ever give out my address to any guys! They're such stalkers.

"Um, well I'm studying with my friend @ her house & then you can come pick me up from there."

"Ok then." I saw a little disappointment in his face."

(Junhyung's POV)

Yes! Ji Hee-ssi is coming! I'm so excited to introduce this new hot girl to the others!

When I asked her for her address, she told me to just pick her up from her friend's house.

I was a little disappointed. I just hope she doesn't notice it.

"Everyone! Class is dismissed. I hope to see you tomorrow!"

When I grabbed my things, Ji Hee already left out of the door. She's one fast cookie! 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it took me forever to update. This is just a quick update. I'm sorry if it's crappy.