A secret confession

A Love Triangle

(Taeyang's POV)

I'm finally done with done with my morning exercise! Ah. It's already 11 am. I need to get back. 

As I got to our dorm, the door flew open. I was about to enter until somebody ran into me. That person came and bumped into me. AISH!

I turn around to find Ji hee trying to get up.

"Need a hand?" I hand her a hand. 

"Thanks Youngbae Oppa." She smiled happily. She tried to go out but I blocked her way. 

"Oppa, can I go out for a fresh air?" She asked shyly. 

"Nope."

"WAE?!" She whined.

"Jiyong asked me to watch you, and if you want to go out for some fresh air, I'll go with you." 

The look of her face seems like she doesn't want me to go with her. "Please Oppa? I need to go home."

"How are you gonna go home when Jiyong took your key?" 

"BOL?! Jiyong Oppa took my key?!" I nodded slowly. Her face was priceless. 

"Now go back and inside and wait til Jiyong comes." 

"Awwww!" She whined even louder. Haha.

(Ji Hee's POV)

Aish! Oppa had to take my keys! I didn't want to go with Youngbae oppa. I really need to get home.Uggggggggggggggh. Ottoke?! 

I decided to sleep again since it's the weekend. I can't wait til he comes and I can yell at him. 

(Ji Yong's POV)

*Yaaaaaawns

I'm so tired. I just editing our songs for BIG BANG's comeback. 

"Are you that tired?" Teddy asked.

"Of course. I'm so tired ever since last night."

"Go rest then. I'll try to fix the songs."

"Are you sure?"

"De. Make sure you get alot of sleep." 

"Arasso."

Teddy gave me permission to go home and sleep even though it's only 1pm.

I kept yawning during my ride home. I dragged myself up the stair and opened the door. Bleh, I dropped my keys in the kitchen table. As I walked to my room, I almost forgot that Ji Hee was still here. 

She was sleeping on my bed, like an angel. That sleepy head was still sleeping? Haha, thats good that she didn't go anywhere.

I came to her side and bend a little closer to her. *Gasps*

Why can't you just accept me? Can't you see that I love you?

I bend down and gave her kiss on lip. Her lip was so soft.

"Oppa?" She called out my name suddenly.

Oh .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Haha BABY GOODNIGHT MV CAME OUT! IT"S SO AWESOME! Who do you think Ji Hee will end up with Hyunseung or Jiyong? Even though she spends more time with Jiyong, you never know what the outcome will be. :P

GOOD LUCK FOR THE GIVEAWAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Haha. Winner's pick of the album listed from CHAPTER 19. (: