Meeting him during a ?!

A Love Triangle

(Ji Hee's POV)

Gaaaaaaaaah, it took me forever to read all my inbox messages. Now I have to reply back to them. Omo, Ji Hee, you pabo! I could have read and replied back to them. I'm so stupid. -__-

To: Hyunseungie Oppa

Oppa, my bad if it took me long to reply. I didn't call because I'm worried that I might bother you. If you have the time, you can call me. (:

Now, I have to reply one mesaage to Yuri before she becomes furious.

To: Yuri

De, dongsaeng. Don't worry arasso? I'm home safely and now I"m just studying. Mianhe, I was still replying all my text messages. Haha see you at school tomorrow.

Phew, I feel relieved. Finally, another day is over. I'm starting to get hungry so I decided to go out get me some food. Today, I felt like walking to the market, so I decided not to take my car.

As soon when I got to the market, I bought Bibimbap to eat. I haven't eaten Bibimbap for so long ever since the day my oppa(real brother) left me. Many people were staring at me, but I didn't care. Waaaaaaaah, it's so tasty!

I check my phone. Great, it's only 7 & it's already so dark. Well, I need to start walking back. I knew I should have tooken my car, & it's never to walk alone.

I paid for my food and left. As I was walking, I looked up into the sky. The night was cold and looked scary, but I can see stars shining up above. There was no lights, no houses, or no markets nearby. Goosebumps started crawling on me.

There was about 4 footsteps behind me. My heart was beating very fast, and it started to make me very frightened. The footsteps seem to get closer. Instead, I turn to look and find no one behind me. Was it just a ghost?

When I turned forward, there was two guys stopping me. They grabbed both my arms, not letting me go.

"Yah, who are you guys? Why are you doing this to me? Let me go now!" I tried yelling at them.

"Don't worry pretty miss. Just listen and do what we ask, and we'll let you go." One of the guy sounded like a creep.

I struggled of running, because their grip was too tight. I was worried because I don't want to lose my life. I'll be miserable and ashamed for the rest of my life.

"YAH! LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"  The creep was kissing my neck while the other just kept holding on to my arms.

A tear slid down my eyes. Is this Karma? My family left me. I have no one to save me anymore. I should give up.

(Jiyong's POV)

"Haha, Yo G, did you find Ji Hee today at school?" Taeyang asked.

"Nah, why, you seen her?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. Just wondering."

It's like a million things were going through my head.

Seungri was flirting with the waitress while eating his food. "Hyung, you should just give up on her. She's "too perfect" for you. Haha. Have some fun while you can."

"Psh, you just don't know anything about love."  Seungri suddenly choked on his food.

We all started laughing at him. "Just eat you're food and stop arguing with your hyung." I then slapped his head.

The manager paid for our food, and then we all left the restaurant. As we were walking to our van, we heard some girl crying and screaming.

"Yo, let's go check that out." I was not that "SUPERMAN" type. When we got to the scene, there was two guys holding a girl.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?' Taeyang screaming out.

Them both saw us, and let the girl go. I'm glad that they didn't  her. The girl dropped to the floor still crying. I ran to go comfort her.

"Are you ok miss?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update! Haha, Now Jiyong and JiHee are finally gonna see each other. BUt what will happen next?