In the dorm.

A Love Triangle

 

(Hyunseung’s POV)

What is taking that slow turtle to reply back?! She better not avoid me again because of last time. Wait no, I better be patient or she will say no.

What if she says no? Should I go get a dozen of roses for her to say yes? No, I can’t do that because it’s as if I’m proposing to her.  What am I going to do?!

I was biting my nails and walking back and forth from the room to the living room.

“Hyunseung hyung, why are you walking back and forth? You’re worrying me.” Dongwoon said with a nervous tone.

“Because I’m thinking of something, just go take a nap then!” I threw a pillow at Dongwoon’s head.

“Dongwoon-ah, Hyunseung’s probably on his PMS, so don’t bother him.” Junhyung shouted from the room.

“Aish! Shut up Junhyung! You freaking coke addict, you're probably on yours!” I shout back.

“Yah!  Would you both just shut up?! The neighbors can hear you next door ok?!  Both are you are on your PMS that’s why. So shut up and stop screaming!" We both heard Doojoon open the door, yelling.

"Look at the one whose screaming." All of three said.

"Aish, you three annoying girls!" Doojoon almost threw up his fist at us.

"We're not girls, only Kikwang is."

"Yah! Whoever said Kikwang was?! He's just busy on variety shows, and he's acting in a drama & a sitcom, not like you lazy bums!"

"Yeah whatever hyung."

Dongwoon & Junhyung ran into the room.

My phone finally ringed! Yes, she has finally called! I was too excited to check the caller ID

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppaaaa, you miss me much?!"

WTFreak, that is not the same Angelic voice I heard.

"Wait whose this?" 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Update! Sorry I haven't been active lately.  -.- 

Please help me reach my goal at least 50 or 50+ for the giveaway! GDTOP's album(any color) + POSTER

I'm going to try to be more active. I'm writing another fanfic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19624

Check it out! 

What do you think? Subscribe and comment on the new fanfic too!