Going to Jeju Island

A Love Triangle

* knock * knock

"I'll get it." Doojoon called out. 

"Annyeongha---- woaaaah!" Doojoon greeted us when opening the door. His mouth was open wide. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." Yuri was still in amazement when we reached their studio. 

"U-um, Hyunseungah! Your g-gggirl is here!" I felt my cheeks burning hot. "Oh, um, I'm not his g---"

"Hello Ji Hee! Come in!" Hyunseung came running next to Doojoon. "Bol?! Ji hee's here, & you guys didn't let us know?! Waah, hyung you guys are cruel." Dongwoon whined from the studio to the door. 

"Oh Yuri you're here too?" Dongwoon came out and dragged Yuri inside while I just followed them in. The studio wasn't that big, but it seems pretty ok. "Ji Hee, you're here!" Yoseob shout when he saw me and he came running, hugging me. 

"Do you know how much I miss you when Hyung keeps talking about you? We keep arguing too." 

"Aish, Yoseob what are you doing and what are you saying?! Let go of her!" Hyunseung came, pulling him away.  

"Haha, it's ok." I chuckled at their childish behavior. "Oppa, you better not do anything bad to Yoseobie." 

"Sorry I just got back fr---, Oh heeeeeeeeeey! Ji Hee why are you here?" Junhyung with a bag of ice cream. 

"Hello Junnie, I came to talk to Hyunseung." 

(Junhyung's POV)

What does she mean when she says she came here to talk to Hyunseung? Oh it's not true that she's gonna be switching Hyunseung for me in dance class right?!

"You're really not doing it right? Don't tell me this is true!"

(Hyunseung's POV)

After Junhyung said that, I was dumbstruck for a few minutes.  I put my face in my palm. Aish, he's thinking wrong again.

"What are you talking about Junhyung ah?"  Try to reassure that he's misunderstanding.

"You're really not doing this right? I don't want to change my partner."

"Aish, pabo! She didn't come to talk about that!"  I yelled at him.

"Doojoon Hyung, is it alright if you guys can practice without me while I talk to Ji Hee?"

"We'll take a break for now then, since we have guests here."

We all gathered around and sat down on the floor. Ji Hee was next to me while Yuri was beside her. I knew she was a bit uncomfortable because of the dress she was in. I stood up and puttted my sweater on her lap to cover her legs.

"Gomawo Hyunseung Oppa." She smiled sweetly. The sweetest smile that makes you have butterflies.

"Wae! Why do you call Hyunseung Oppa, and us by our name? We want to be called Oppa too!" Yoseob blurted. This kid right here is really getting on my nerves. I'm going to tape his mouth right now if he keeps blurting things out again.

"Haha Arasso Yoseob Oppa." He was sticking his tongue at me. I gave him a cold death glare before looking back at Ji Hee.

"Oh you must be the girl, who Hyunseung always call huh?"  Doojoon try starting the conversation.

"Yes, I guess."

"Where did you just come from dressing all nice?" I heard Kikwang ask her.

"We just came from Jiy-----" suddenly Ji Hee just pinched Yuri in the stomache.

"Ji Hee's house. My bad. Haha." Yuri & JI Hee was acting super susicious.

"Yeah we just came from my house. Mianhe Oppa, I forgot to answer your calls last night and the other day. I fell asleep last night because I was dead tired from work."

"Gwechana, no need to say sorry. If I knew you were busy then I wouldn't have called you."  I softly smiled at her.

"Oh what was that you wanted to ask me?" She asked me out of the blue. Should I ask her or not? Will she deny it? Should I kidnap her to go? It'll be very boring without her.

"Ouuuuu! We're going on our break soon after  the promotions, and we're planning to go to Jeju island. Hyung wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with BEAST? Yuri should go too! We need to have fun & it'll be lonely if it's just us six." Dongwoon jumping up and down. Aish these dongsaengs! They are like talking for me or something!

"Haha, oh really?I would love too. I don't know about Yuri though, I don't want to be the only girl going since, it'll be weird."  Her face was bright red. She looked fluster whenever she was with me. Dongwoon keeps pulling Yuri's hand, pleading her to go to Jeju island with us.

"Are you in Yuri?"

"I guess so."  She shyly said, 

"Alright! So I guess we'll be going next week, and everything will be paid for." Doojoon boasted.

I was speechless. She can finally go out with us, but something is  making me felt uneasy why she was not answering my phone calls or text. At least I'm relieved that she is safe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still proofreading my 5 th chapter so I'll be releasing it by today. I loved Big Bang's Secret garden parody. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG the giveaway is ending in a week! You still ahve a chance to enter.

& also, I bought this BEAST poster from my friend. But eh, I didn't hang it up. Who want's a beast poster? It's pretty small. I think I might give it away too! What do you think?