Becoming friends?

A Love Triangle

 

They came and sat down. I didn't want to get involve so I looked at my paper. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right it was Kikwang.

"Excuse,  you're Ji Hee-ssi, right?"  I looked at  him with an awkward face. "De?"

"Can you help me understand this?" he asked.

Oh gosh, it's been barely 5 minutes and he's already asking me?! Are you really stupid? I just don't know what had gotten into the professor that he chose me to help them! This is not my fate or destiny!

"Oh that it just talks about the brain of a child."

"Ok gamsahabnida." He smiled.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrating in my bag. I opened to see that I have one new text message from Yuri.

From: Yuri

Omo~ Unnie! Guess what?!

I texted back. Of course I didn't want to know since all she ever talk about is her boy bands. It's so annoying.

What ? It better be important, or I'm not texting back!

I was about to put my phone my away suddenly it vibrated again.

From: Yuri

Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yoseob oppa is sitting next to me!

I replied, "Yuri you're so weird. IDC, just to let you know. I have two idiots name Kikwang and Hyunseung sitting right next to me. It's such a pain in the . "

Eh, whatever. I'm too tired to talk about them with Yuri. She's also getting my nerves already. Wow finally, class was about to end.

"Yah, I think she's texting somebody about BEAST sitting next to her," I heard somebody whispered. "I wish I was her! But how can she not like BEAST!"

Oh geez, not again. This always happen because every time new students come, they get to sit with me and all the girls would be squealing.  

(10 minutes later)

"Class dismissed!"

Finally!  All the classmates left to their next class or I thought so. I was the last one packing up, also those two idiots. I couldn't go until one of them moved. Kikwang moved, so I went downstairs through the entrance.

"Ji Hee-ssi!"

I was suddenly turned. "De?"

"Nice to meet you! Hopefully, we can become friends!" Jang Hyunseung waved and smiled.

I answered, "Ummm.... De." and left.

Wow, did he just said we can become friends? Celebrities aren't suppose to have friends in college. Such weirdos. &+ it's not good to be friends with celebrities since most of my friends are crazy about them.  Dang, I had hope that they wouldn't make friends with me. This is just gonna get worse.