He came back

A Love Triangle

 

(Next morning)

As usual, I'm waking up with the sound of the alarm clock.

I got dressed. I looked at myself once in the mirror again. It's not a bit healed. These are just going to become scars if it doesn't heal.

I wore this outfit because i have to hide my bruise like most of the time.

I came to school a little early. I heard fan girls screaming. I didn't bother to even go see what's happening.

"Boo!" Hyunseung popped out of nowhere. It scared me, as if my soul is not with my body.

"Oppa! Why did you do that?!"I yelled at him.

"Mianhe Ji Hee. Haha, I just want to get you to be energetic." He giggled.

"Don't ever do that again. I'm not in the mood to be scared."

"Ok then." He tried to stop his laughter.

"You both are so childish. You could have waited for us Hyunseung." Doojoon spoke.

"Whatever hyung, you guys are so slow today and I wanted to walk Ji Hee to class."

"Aww, how sweet of our Hyunseung! Our Hyunseungie is in love!" They all squealed.

I blushed. I couldn't help it but I smiled.  I feel my heart beating faster and my cheeks were burning hot.

"Yaaaaaah! Whoever said I was in love?!" Hyunseung trying to fight back.

"Hyung, what about me? I need someone to walk with too!"

"Are you kidding me, Kikwang? You're a guy! Walk on your own!"

They heard screaming from the fans too. All we can hear was, "Oppa~!","You're back!","Saranghae", "We miss you."

"Woah, there's a new guy in this school, luckily we don't get chased anymore by them." Junhyung blurted out.

"Psh Junhyung Oppa, you guys were like that too. You will get chased later." I laughed.

Suddenly, everyone laughed. The fans' heads turn around to find us laughing. I saw them look towards me, and I ran without telling the boys. Some of the fans came running towards them. I couldn't help but laugh at them. I walked straight to class.

I sat on my seat, waiting for Hyunseung and Kikwang to come. Then class started, and there was no sign of them showing up.

(Hyunseung's POV)

We all burst into laughter. Fans came towards us. Next thing I know, Ji Hee is already gone.

Is she avoiding me again?! How could she?!

The driver came out and said, "Doojoon, the president wants to talk to B2st about their debut in Japan and he wants you all to go to the building right now."

We couldn't ignore that since, it's the future that we always wanted.

We all nodded, and left to go to go back to CUBE building.

(Back to Ji hee's POV)

It was getting really weird. I just saw them an hour ago, and then they didn't show up for class. What happened to them?

I got to dance class. Everyone else was still planning their dance with each other. I also saw that Dongwoon wasn't with Yuri. I went to where Yuri was and asked her.

"Yuri, have you seen Dongwoon or Junhyung?"

"Eh, no I haven't seen them. Why?"

"Oh just wondering."

Dance class was going by slowly. It was also boring too. Finally the bell rung.

As I walked out, I heard a girl called my name. It was that same girl who dragged me. Chills were sent down my spines. She was right by the door too. OMG, how did she know my class?

"Ji Hee, Oppa is back. You better not tell him about anything that happened, or you'll face worse consequences."

I got scared. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I started running straight to my car.

As I ran, I bumped into a guy.

We both fell down. I didn't want to see her again. I stood up, and bowed.

"Joesonghabnida." I didn't look to see who it was because I was in pain. It felt like a thousand needle was stabbed on me.

"Aish! Yah how dare you run into me without knowing who I am?!"

That was the last thing I could hear from that guy. 
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring! Who watched SBS, KBS, & MBC GAYO DAEJUN? I did!

 SBS: I like when BEAST performed T-ARA's "Yayaya". They were so adorable!

KBS: Eh, the performances was alright. 

MBC: All the performances was EPIC! I love all the performances! 

Finally it's over, so that I can update my fanfic.

I would like to know what's your favorite performances in during those three gayo daejuns!  

OH HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! 

Please Subscribe & Comment to be in the giveaway! There must be 50 subscribers to be able to do the giveaway!