A request.

A Love Triangle

(Yuri's POV)

I was sitting on the table with a group of friends. Everyone was doing their own thing. As I daydream, I saw oppa walking alone. He looked pretty lost, but I didn't want to run up to him and say hello, since my friends will see him & run towards him, causing a big fuss.

I'll just go say hi some other time. I left to go see where Ji Hee is. I wonder if she even know that Oppa came. I went looking for her, but nowhere to be found. She's avoiding me again, isn't she?

I walked back and forth to find if she's ok. Did she leave to go home already? I texted her saying "Unnie, did you go home already? Reply ASAP!" but she never replied back. I wonder if she even checked her messages. I called her several times, but still no response.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I was surprised in way thinking that it might be a molester.

"Yuri-ah, have you seen Ji Hee?"

Omo, it's Jiyong Oppa aka G-dragon. I thought he left because every stars in the school always leave early to their dorm.

"Annyeong Jiyong Oppa. Anniyo. I've been looking for her too." Wait that means Oppa didn't see her too?

Oh no! That means.... she's in trouble again?!

(Ji Hee's POV)

My body feels like fire was burning it. All my bones feels like it's going to collapse any moment.  

When I finally reached the car, I was coughing. I coughed out blood on my hand. I couldn't believe my eyes. Why am I coughing out blood at a time like this?

I grabbed a napkin from my car and wiped it off. I couldn't breathe for a moment, my vision blurred.

 Oh no, I don't want my life to end yet. I saw a water bottle in the car and grabbed it to drink it. I regain my vision again, but I felt very weak.

My cell phone vibrated. Woaah, tAhere was like 15 messages & 20 missed calls. I've never gotten this much.

The first message I saw was Hyunseung Oppa.

From: Hyunseungie

Annyeong Ji Hee, sorry we had to leave to the company. The president wanted to talk to us. Well, I want to ask you something. If you have time, please call me ok? xoxo.

Oppa, you sound very corny at the end. I chuckled a little. For some reason, I couldn't feel my pain after seeing his message, but why does he want to see me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday, Yoseob Oppa!

Hope your wishes come true, even though us B2UTIES is not there with you.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! I need 50 subscribers for the giveaway/drawing. GDTOP's blue album(maybe with the poster)